Cellphone shopping turns ugly at Lucky Plaza

Timex1441

-_- there's always 2 sides to a story....

but anyways buying electronics from lucky plaza is like ordering Nasi Padang in a french restaurant...

I hope the shop get closed down just like the Newton seafood hawker stall.

Hate people who doesn't earn their money honestly and go around conning others.

Agreed. A lot of workshops also need to close shop. [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Lucky and simlim will forever be the same.

But I am farking angry when I read such news.

How come the authorities always seems to appear and help foreigners in such disputes?

Knn if it was a singaporen...the advice would be "you walk in with eyes wide open hor, you die your pua-sah hor"

where in e post u read police helped the foreigner?? more like the police chose to stay out of it..... as always [:p]

Turbocharged

An foreign friend of mine was also ripped off at DAB in Lucky Plaza last year. He had bought and iPhone 3G from them earlier on for about $1,200. The next day he returned to ask them to load some applications for him. When he returned to collect the phone he was charged $1,600 for the apps! The loaded hundreds of games into this phone and countless other which did not need or ask for. They charged him about $50 per app, saying they had to buy from Apple Store etc etc.

! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

How come I got a feeling that they loaded in all the extra free games and free applications and then use that to justify for more $$$$?

Edited by Icedbs

why all these Lucky Plaza & SLS conmen never die one, they are like cockroaches, keep reproducing.

Their sales tactics seems like from Grandfather pass to father, father pass to son.

in the 80's to the 21st century, dressing, pattern, attitude still the same. bloody chao beng.

damn you..china man is also human....

A lot of our ancestors are also china man. Give some respect la...

In cases like this..I don't care he con what skin colour. What make you think that if he con enough china man, he won't con singaporeans?

Always so discriminating to other humans....you had just brought racial harmony which we tried so hard to build up back to the pre-independent days.

well.

fuc.k you too kid.

i standby my words... i don't give a damm about ah tiongs.

as for locals dumb enough to patronise that cesspool... then they deserve it too

where in e post u read police helped the foreigner?? more like the police chose to stay out of it..... as always [:p]

urh, yesterday got one PR kick & spit police can get sentence reduced.

Manager 'too drunk to be aware of his behaviour' has jail term cut

05:55 AM Oct 09, 2010

by Teo Xuanwei

SINGAPORE - A 42-year-old marketing manager who assaulted police officers while he was drunk has successfully appealed for his jail term to be cut.

Ning Xianglin, a permanent resident, had kicked an officer in the abdomen and spat at another when they turned up at his home on March 8 last year, the court heard. Ning's girlfriend had called the cops after he allegedly slapped her.

Ning's lawyer, Mr Subhas Anandan, said on Friday that his client's action that day were out of character. He had earlier quarrelled with his girlfriend and drank brandy.

Urging the court to reduce Ning's four-and-a-half-month jail term to a stiff fine, Mr Anandan said Ning became depressed after he was injured in an industrial accident.

He argued that his client was not conscious of his behavior as he was drunk.

Justice Tay Yong Kwang allowed the appeal and cut Ning's jail term to one-and-a-half months but warned him not to flout the law again.

Edited by Summer69

Hypersonic

the shop damn powerful... $900 jack up to $1900 with so many excuses. should give it a prize for the best novelty ideas shop.

that china woman also stupid lah... so many places in singapore dun go must go to lucky plaza. orchard so big must go lucky plaza. so serve her right also

well.

fuc.k you too kid.

i standby my words... i don't give a damm about ah tiongs.

as for locals dumb enough to patronise that cesspool... then they deserve it too

+1

alot of people didnt know that our ancestors and the PR nowadays are from different part of china. back in china the two parts of china ardy dont blend well.

Police bother to come is already one plus point.

The police is able to say that the dispute is settle amiciably is already proof that police is helpful.

How come so many pinay go to luckies each week, I never heard them kena conned buying HP or things there?

Anyone has maid or pinay colleagues kena conned at luckies before?

Pinay more smart? China Chinese more stupid?

Police bother to come is already one plus point.

The police is able to say that the dispute is settle amiciably is already proof that police is helpful.

How come so many pinay go to luckies each week, I never heard them kena conned buying HP or things there?

Anyone has maid or pinay colleagues kena conned at luckies before?

Pinay more smart? China Chinese more stupid?

No...pinay have many boyfriends loitering around Luck P as well. So doubt the shop dare to perform such act unless he not afraid to be gangbanged. [laugh]

Another perspective. Why you hardly hear shops in geylang area conning china national. Same principle.

Turbocharged

+1

alot of people didnt know that our ancestors and the PR nowadays are from different part of china. back in china the two parts of china ardy dont blend well.

However, when you guys discriminate PRCs, you guys don't separate them to which part of china.

Whether they are PRCs, Malays, Indians, or whatever, it is wrong to discriminate. What did your teachers teach you in school these days man?

↡ Advertisement