Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

Is it confirmed that cable throttle cannot use 3drive? Coz the mech needed to cut wires to sort of connect the device leh ... and when i just depressed lightly, my car did rev much more as compared to before i installed the 3drive.

Is it confirmed that cable throttle cannot use 3drive? Coz the mech needed to cut wires to sort of connect the device leh ... and when i just depressed lightly, my car did rev much more as compared to before i installed the 3drive.

can but y... cabled throttled is good mah... unless u wan to save fuel... its just another way to fool the sensor...

there are 3 modes.. eco, normal, power ?? (cant recall the terms)

when u press to a certain position... if set to eco mode, the butterfly open lesser, in power mode, the butterfly open more.. normal means normal lor...

why u wan to do that.. use ur leg to control lor..

can but y... cabled throttled is good mah... unless u wan to save fuel... its just another way to fool the sensor...

there are 3 modes.. eco, normal, power ?? (cant recall the terms)

when u press to a certain position... if set to eco mode, the butterfly open lesser, in power mode, the butterfly open more.. normal means normal lor...

why u wan to do that.. use ur leg to control lor..

Your leg can't do that fast, believe me.

Even I stomp on the accelerator hard at normal mode, it is still slower on the response when set in sport mode.

It is like now many conti performace car, they have from factory normal mode or sport mode. The sport mode will improve the responsiveod the right paddle.

Your leg can't do that fast, believe me.

Even I stomp on the accelerator hard at normal mode, it is still slower on the response when set in sport mode.

It is like now many conti performace car, they have from factory normal mode or sport mode. The sport mode will improve the responsiveod the right paddle.

yah lah.. u fool the sensor mah... [;)]

if u are those into 0-100.. then if works on your ride go ahead.. for me.. i prefer to keep in simple.. wan to do 0-100 sprint.. shift to sports mode, set to manual control.. i will drive it like a manual...

Neutral Newbie

if u have good setting on your tps it will give more respond on your throttle load

i just use apexi afc 5button to add the fuel/air

it make more advantage

stock e-throttle cannot be adjusted, there are after market e-throttle booster/controller which can improve over stock setup.

Wow.. Bro , your avatar seriously makes my eye go up and down.. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

anyone know wad proton persona throttle controller hardness use? i mean the hardness size of it?

(e.g 4A,7A)

Your help will be appriciated!

• Praise 1

Wow.. Bro , your avatar seriously makes my eye go up and down.. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

you are not the only one that mention that [laugh]

you are not the only one that mention that [laugh]

What to do.. [:p] [:p]

Seems now you have changed to another eye-catching Avatar... Haizz.. wish can see this @ ECP.. :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Hi I recently tuned my car at OBD tuning. Its a Lancer EX GT. Very responsive, wondering if Trottle Controller or sprint booster will help it further?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

6417552685_1cfc15209d.jpgMy Review:

Pivot FLAT throttle control

Installed & Tested.

As recommended by Bro Troy.... Even though I had been going against it for almost 1yr due to reading other forum and feedback by others.

ECON 5 ... Super lag.... Turtle retarded

Feels like stock car + lousy open pod... + fully loaded with 7pax.

SP1... . ... 10% open throttle

SP2... F ... 20% throttle

SP3... Fa ... 30% throttle

SP4... Fas... 40% throttle

SP5... Fast... 60% throttle

SP6... Faster... 80% throttle

SP7... Fastest... 100% full throttle .

* SP1 to SP3 : Responsive, but not much diff yet.

* SP4 to SP6 : Very responsive, cheong forward like nobody business but drink fuel like water.

- Still testing only ECON 5 ... Don't want to get addicted till I drive up NORTH to try SP4toSP6 again..

SP7 should be super responsive, dare not try yet..

Doesn't gain any BHP or horse at all, just allow throttle valve to open bigger when you step the pedal..

That's it...

GB anyone? Got another lobang for it... Just PM me... Warrenty 1yr with installation.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i'm curious to know... ahhaa... my kaki tighten for me.. mention not to do it too tight.... maybe it will snap if u floor from stationary... [laugh]

Er snap or not i not too sure. But if its tighten too tight once you start yr engine yr RPM will shoot higher than normal. For sure FC sure kana affected.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Re: If you want Pivot 3drive... Made in Japan

Install / calibration / 1yr warranty

If interested, just PM me... I only need your name / hp / vehicle number to add into GB list.

I will SMS to all the location and date for installation if Interested once minimum 3 pax confirm...

↡ Advertisement