Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

My advice.......save the money.

It does nothing to hp or torque. Only responses, the same thing when you floor your pedal. Except now you dont need to floor them that much.

A bit like 自欺欺人。。。。。

I second this. [nod]

Mai gei kiang la. Its so obvious u 2 have not use sprint booster b4. -_-

My previous is250 came wif this device b4 and i took out once out of curiosity. The difference is day and night. Response is more crisp wif it. very instant. Totally diff fr juz flooring the pedal coz even if u floor 100% the car still take a little time to respond to the input. Kind of a little lag there. Wif the device that feel is eliminated.

Wana comment go fix 1st then say.

My previous is250 came wif this device b4 and i took out once out of curiosity. The difference is day and night. Response is more crisp wif it. very instant. Totally diff fr juz flooring the pedal coz even if u floor 100% the car still take a little time to respond to the input. Kind of a little lag there. Wif the device that feel is eliminated.

Agreed [thumbsup] . Im on Pivot, with or without..really have a great different.Its a good mod.Been using it for 2 year, no regret.

Neutral Newbie

Agreed [thumbsup] . Im on Pivot, with or without..really have a great different.Its a good mod.Been using it for 2 year, no regret.

Totally agree. There are still some strong opponents n proponents to throttle controller.

The effect is definitely more pronounced on a auto car for sure.

Supersonic

My advice.......save the money.

It does nothing to hp or torque. Only responses, the same thing when you floor your pedal. Except now you dont need to floor them that much.

A bit like 自欺欺人。。。。。

wah sei....din know ur foot action faster than electrical signal. power! [thumbsup]

Supersonic

Seriously why can't E-throttle car drivers just control their own right foot and save up these sort of money??

that's like saying why bother to fit an amp? using fingers to turn up the volume knob oso can wat. [:p]

In fact I had a sprint booster in my old ride and used it for a while before I sold it off.

Don't say so fast first young man..... [:p][laugh]

In fact I had a sprint booster in my old ride and used it for a while before I sold it off.

Don't say so fast first young man..... [:p][laugh]

U kena lemon la. Either dat or u hv really high expectations for that device. U think wat, install and instantly get 100bhp feel ah.

So many ppl used it and say that it works. Only u use liao say wun work. Muz be driver's prob. [laugh]

Btw, thanks for calling me a young man. :wub:

Love u..

Either you have a weak right leg or too lazy to flex down..... -_-

weak leg? bend over and i promise u a kick so shoik u wld go into fits for weeks.

U kena lemon la. Either dat or u hv really high expectations for that device. U think wat, install and instantly get 100bhp feel ah.

So many ppl used it and say that it works. Only u use liao say wun work. Muz be driver's prob. [laugh]

Btw, thanks for calling me a young man. :wub:

Love u..

I didn't have any expectations of the product. Just buy, install and used loh. After a while, I felt that it was not enough to my satisfaction. Reverted back to stock. [:p]

You prefer me calling you young man or young beng..... [laugh]