Car Stolen, need help as spotters...

Shull

Turbocharged

A bro over at CivicFD Forum had his car stolen. Below is the exact post. Can confirm is not towed away by finance company or family members take for joy ride. Will appreciate MCF bros/sis help in looking out for the car. Thanks..

Mods, would appreciate if this is stickied for at least the next few days..

To all my dear Civic Brothers and Sisters,

Today is my most anguish :x and saddest day :cry: . My dearest galaxy grey FD1A has been stolen from my resident MSC since yesterday evening. I've parked my car at my home MSC roughly at 7.45pm since yesterday after work, and when I try to locate my car this morning at 7.30am, I got a rude surprises that the car went missing!!!!!! Has tried to find the car by hunting all levels of the MSC, inclusive areas around my resident block, still unable to catch any traces of my dearest galaxy grey FD1A. Has already made police report and informed my insurance company about it and now helplessly waiting for news from the police and advice from my insurance company. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bro and Sis, I will greatly appreciate if you happen to drive around, please help me by keeping a look out for my ride and call me at [/size]97538170 if you happen to discover my ride along the way. The following are the car details.

1)FD1A (1.8L, Auto Transmission)

2)Car Plate number: SJA 4831 T

3)Fixed with Mugen RR bodykit, Complete CF Type R Rear Spoiler, CF handles, CF Roof Spoiler, CF bonnet

4)Fixed with Eagle Eyes headlight with 8000K HID light. Installed with RR 8000K foglight, together with a pair of white Daylight LED just fixed below the foglight.

5)The tail lamp is fixed with tinted, Red LED star shape Eagle tail light. At the Rear RR bumper, there is this 4th blinking brake lights being fixed to the lower center of the bumper.

6)The rear also come with a dual exos titanium tips. The right ones is active while the left ones is purely a dummy.

7)Below are some pictures showing my ride that was previously fixed with the type R bodykit.

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

CivicFD1-Robson.jpg

Thanks for your kind help and time. :P

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement

Saaaaad! Such an outstanding, eye-catching ride must be quite easy to spot. Will keep a look-out although the thief would be stupid to drive it around. Still, there's always a chance...

Oh goodness, is that civic the only one that's decorated as such?

Because I saw a civic with the same colour and tail lamps and rims pass me by in the KPE this morning at 11+. I didn't get a look at the licence plate number or the stickers at the side - but the red badge, colour, tail lamps and rims match up (only remembered it because my passenger passed a comment about the car's looks >.<)

Sorry I can't provide more details, but at least if it is uniquely decorated as such, it was still in SG this morning...

Edit: Time was 11+ not 10+ (I was heading to town)

Edited by Requiemdk

Neutral Newbie

might have chance the civic is already in malaysia liao..

damn. SJA number plate.. around one year old plus only?

Edited by Tansrb

might have chance the civic is already in malaysia liao..

damn. SJA number plate.. around one year old plus only?

SJA plate, 3 yrs in December.

Dun worry bro... if lost at SG sure can find back... i think SG cusom will take note of ur car..sure wont got chance to export overseas..

is matter of time to find back ur car.. as no one will dare to drive around..will help u keep a look out..

Twincharged

But I heard some of these thieves they will load the car into those containers and ship out within a few hours?

Wah, fierce.

Yeah, should be easy to spot.

If it was a professional job, most likely e car already stripped into many pieces by nw.

Or driven across e cway n stripped fr parts there.