• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
151 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A bro over at CivicFD Forum had his car stolen. Below is the exact post. Can confirm is not towed away by finance company or family members take for joy ride. Will appreciate MCF bros/sis help in looking out for the car. Thanks..

Mods, would appreciate if this is stickied for at least the next few days..

QUOTE ("Skpauh")
To all my dear Civic Brothers and Sisters,

Today is my most anguish :x and saddest day :cry: . My dearest galaxy grey FD1A has been stolen from my resident MSC since yesterday evening. I've parked my car at my home MSC roughly at 7.45pm since yesterday after work, and when I try to locate my car this morning at 7.30am, I got a rude surprises that the car went missing!!!!!! Has tried to find the car by hunting all levels of the MSC, inclusive areas around my resident block, still unable to catch any traces of my dearest galaxy grey FD1A. Has already made police report and informed my insurance company about it and now helplessly waiting for news from the police and advice from my insurance company. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bro and Sis, I will greatly appreciate if you happen to drive around, please help me by keeping a look out for my ride and call me at [/size]97538170 [size=12]if you happen to discover my ride along the way. The following are the car details.

1)FD1A (1.8L, Auto Transmission)
2)Car Plate number: SJA 4831 T
3)Fixed with Mugen RR bodykit, Complete CF Type R Rear Spoiler, CF handles, CF Roof Spoiler, CF bonnet
4)Fixed with Eagle Eyes headlight with 8000K HID light. Installed with RR 8000K foglight, together with a pair of white Daylight LED just fixed below the foglight.
5)The tail lamp is fixed with tinted, Red LED star shape Eagle tail light. At the Rear RR bumper, there is this 4th blinking brake lights being fixed to the lower center of the bumper.
6)The rear also come with a dual exos titanium tips. The right ones is active while the left ones is purely a dummy.
7)Below are some pictures showing my ride that was previously fixed with the type R bodykit.

Thanks for your kind help and time. :P

Edited by Shull, 12 October 2010 - 09:24 PM.

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saaaaad! Such an outstanding, eye-catching ride must be quite easy to spot. Will keep a look-out although the thief would be stupid to drive it around. Still, there's always a chance...
No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

The thief very very brave to steal such a prominent civic, with all the mods and stickers!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wah, fierce.

Yeah, should be easy to spot.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

Requiemdk
  • Requiemdk
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Oh goodness, is that civic the only one that's decorated as such?

Because I saw a civic with the same colour and tail lamps and rims pass me by in the KPE this morning at 11+. I didn't get a look at the licence plate number or the stickers at the side - but the red badge, colour, tail lamps and rims match up (only remembered it because my passenger passed a comment about the car's looks >.<)

Sorry I can't provide more details, but at least if it is uniquely decorated as such, it was still in SG this morning...

Edit: Time was 11+ not 10+ (I was heading to town)

Edited by Requiemdk, 12 October 2010 - 09:54 PM.

W124 200E

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:58 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The car thieves target civic more? I remember got another civic also got stolen from mscp.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

Accordboy
  • Accordboy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hmm...I think I saw previously that this car is parked in a MSCP in Sengkang area..If so, I think SK is really so unsafe...

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:10 PM

Waffenss
  • Premium member
    Waffenss
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

grand theft auto is uncommon in sg ya?

will keep a lookout...

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Tansrb
  • Tansrb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

might have chance the civic is already in malaysia liao..

damn. SJA number plate.. around one year old plus only?

Edited by Tansrb, 12 October 2010 - 10:12 PM.

PSN ID: tansrb

"I dont drive a car. I drive a tank."

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

might have chance the civic is already in malaysia liao..

damn. SJA number plate.. around one year old plus only?

SJA plate, 3 yrs in December.
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

Dun worry bro... if lost at SG sure can find back... i think SG cusom will take note of ur car..sure wont got chance to export overseas..
is matter of time to find back ur car.. as no one will dare to drive around..will help u keep a look out..

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But I heard some of these thieves they will load the car into those containers and ship out within a few hours?

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If the Car thieves manage to drive it across to JB sorry its gone in 50 mins...

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:40 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah, fierce.

Yeah, should be easy to spot.

If it was a professional job, most likely e car already stripped into many pieces by nw.

Or driven across e cway n stripped fr parts there.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

will keep a lookout, but like what other bros say, not like it's very hard to spot it on the road.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

If the Car thieves manage to drive it across to JB sorry its gone in 50 mins...

bigcry.gif

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

Tonyng
  • Tonyng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Could there be some carkey security issues with Civics/service centres? Any possibility?

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

Pandapura
  • Premium member
    Pandapura
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

We'll all help to keep a lookout!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hmm seems that the thief had bio your car for quite some time already, and already knew your habit, and timing of using your car.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hmmm this car no immobiliser?? thief drove away car using original key FOB??

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users