Car Stolen, need help as spotters...

Shull

Neutral Newbie

LOL [thumbsup] the owner is not being truthful. never tell full story.

Dear Bro,

So sorry that I did not give the full story as at that time I really need to work closely with the Police so to nap the culprit. Hope my earlier response will ease your misunderstanding of my situtation. Thank you bro.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ah Beng owner self-pawn. You deserved it!

Give us a reason why must we help you? No rewards somemore.

At least give rewards S$1000 la...............and you will get back the car very fast

Hi bro,

I'm terrible sorry if I've given you the wrong impression regarding my request for your help. Peiseh peiseh........... [blush]

[blush]

Neutral Newbie

To me this seems like offended someone. I guess owner dont want to discolse reason, you wont get help form the mcf bros. Please do try to convince us to help.

Neutral Newbie

The Civic-FD forum rules is as such leh. Only registered nick can view the forum contents. Furthermore, it's a 6 page thread over there..impossible for me to post everything here right? All the info that i have i already posted over here..

The reason that the owner is so secretive is, (1) he himself is also in the dark about the "how" and "why" of the theft. (2) the thief may be monitoring the various forums, so it's not very smart to reveal too much.

Finally, to answer the lingering question on why it is 'found then missing again'.. one forumer spotted the ride yesterday, called in the police.. police lost sight of the car while trailing it.. for now, that's what i know..

hope this satisfy your thirsts for information

Hi Shull,

Thank you very much for helping me in rally in the full support from our MCF bro and sis, in helping me to track down the culprit. As I was not able to make quick response to all the queries from our MCF bro and sis, due to my commitment to the Police Force, I've caused you much trouble in helping me to reply. I salute you bro and also would like to say a very big thank you to you. [:)][:)][:)]

Neutral Newbie

is it kenna repo?

Dear Bro,

My case is not involved with the Bank loan, which I have confirmed with the Bank, instead it was purely a car theft incident. So it was not a repo issue. Thanks. [:)]

To all my dear MCF Bro and Sis,

Please accept my sincere thanks for helping me this few days in tracking down my stolen car. No matter how big or small your contributions are, I'm really really touched by all of your kind and warm help. A big big Thanks to you all [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

At the sametime, I also like to convey my sincere apologies to you all for causing you both anxious and as well delaying responding to your queries. Please pardon me as I've my reasons for not responding soonest, due to the fact not to alarm the culprit and to also enable the Police Officers to conduct an effective ambush on him since yesterday morning, after the car was being discovered during yesterday afternoon. However the ambush was not a successful one, resulting the culprit escaping the ambush this morning. That's the reason why some of you wondered why one moment the car was declared found and next moment declared missing again. Please accept my deepest apologies bro and sis. [sweatdrop] Thanks.

On the other hand, I've great news to share with you all. A while ago, I've communicated with the Police officer, who is in-charge of my case, infomed me officially that my car has been found (around 3pm today at oppsite Rivervale Mall) and already being brought back to the Police station for detials investigations. Has made appointment to go down tomorrow to 'identify' my ride and as well processing some doc to send my car to workshop for repair.

As for that stupid idoit fxxker, I was told by the police that while being chased by the authority, he has made his escaped on foot while leaving my car behind at oppersite Rivervale mall (came to a dead end) and disappeared from there. The police was not able track him after that. Now the officer know the looks of this culprit and is working to track him down soon.

Thanks and Regards

Steven

Great news. Hope the police will nab the fxxker soon.

Dumb mofo still dare to drive around that area where he stole the car.

Edited by Watwheels

what??!?!?!? lowlee also people to steal :wacko::blink: :angry:

:angry: i hope they don take mine :angry:

a junkie stole my old man's pickup about some decades ago..

when found in abandoned in those forest.. it was full of syringes <_<

To all my dear MCF Bro and Sis,

Please accept my sincere thanks for helping me this few days in tracking down my stolen car. No matter how big or small your contributions are, I'm really really touched by all of your kind and warm help. A big big Thanks to you all [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

At the sametime, I also like to convey my sincere apologies to you all for causing you both anxious and as well delaying responding to your queries. Please pardon me as I've my reasons for not responding soonest, due to the fact not to alarm the culprit and to also enable the Police Officers to conduct an effective ambush on him since yesterday morning, after the car was being discovered during yesterday afternoon. However the ambush was not a successful one, resulting the culprit escaping the ambush this morning. That's the reason why some of you wondered why one moment the car was declared found and next moment declared missing again. Please accept my deepest apologies bro and sis. [sweatdrop] Thanks.

On the other hand, I've great news to share with you all. A while ago, I've communicated with the Police officer, who is in-charge of my case, infomed me officially that my car has been found (around 3pm today at oppsite Rivervale Mall) and already being brought back to the Police station for detials investigations. Has made appointment to go down tomorrow to 'identify' my ride and as well processing some doc to send my car to workshop for repair.

As for that stupid idoit fxxker, I was told by the police that while being chased by the authority, he has made his escaped on foot while leaving my car behind at oppersite Rivervale mall (came to a dead end) and disappeared from there. The police was not able track him after that. Now the officer know the looks of this culprit and is working to track him down soon.

Thanks and Regards

Steven

I wonder why did the thief still drive around that area. Won't that arouse suspicion or be an easy target for him to be apprehended? I bet he is not that dumb or too dumb since he is well verse with stealing the car. Is this an act of mischief or something? :huh:

Anyway, congratulations for getting back that car of yours and hope that the thief will be apprehended soon and get his deserving sentence. [whip]

So did the police say how did he break into your car? He knows where your car will be and may come back to vandalise/steal the car for revenge.

Dear Bro,

My case is not involved with the Bank loan, which I have confirmed with the Bank, instead it was purely a car theft incident. So it was not a repo issue. Thanks. [:)]

im sure it shld be quite easy to catch the thief right? he cant possibly drive wearing gloves to conceal his prints....

or is this a PR stint by honda following what philips has done with bear?

Steven, did u install any car alarm?

thought nowadays all cars are fixed with immobilizer? No?

anyways, as i said only a fool after stealing a car did not go for full body respray and drive around.

I am sure this fool did not wear gloves too while driving, so catching him should be a breeze.

Neutral Newbie

Steven, did u install any car alarm?

Good day bro,

Fyi, my car was only being installed with the stock immobiliser. Guess the thief could have gotten the dublicated set from some workshop that had serviced my car before. till now the police is unable to track down if this is the case, even I've told them which are the workshop I've gone to recently. 'Haiz' just 'suey' lor.

Neutral Newbie

a junkie stole my old man's pickup about some decades ago..

when found in abandoned in those forest.. it was full of syringes <_<

Bro,

I now know how one will feel when his/her property has been stolen. Nontherless, things can get lost BUT as long there is no life threaten case being involved, it is lucky liao. Anyway, thank you bro for your sharing. cheers!!! [:)]

Neutral Newbie

So did the police say how did he break into your car? He knows where your car will be and may come back to vandalise/steal the car for revenge.

Hi bro,

The police is still investigating and meantime unable to advice me what happen. I also wanted to know how did this happen too. So will await for their inputs later. Thanks bro. [:)]

↡ Advertisement