Car Stolen, need help as spotters...

Shull

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

Thanks goodness that the car has since been recovered yesterday by the police. The car is now at the Police Compound and I will be going down to identify it on this coming Monday. Meantime, was told that the car rear carbon fiber spoiler has been removed from the car boot by the stupid idiot culprit and might go for sale in the market. So if you happen to come across the spoiler please notify me at 97538170. For your info, please DO NOT BUY IT as the Police classified as STOLEN GOODS liao. Thanks again

Here is the picture of the spolier.

IMG_0018.jpg

Further details of the spoiler

Basically this spoiler was once a 3 pieces with the center piece being carbon fiber coated only. I've send 3 of them to Robson in around July to convert them into one complete piece of entirely real carbon fiber spoiler. So now the spoiler cannot be split into 3 pieces but need to be handle as one big piece. So far my understand from Robson (vendor who did carbon fiber for my spoiler) is that I'm the only owner who has such spoiler in Singapore. Hope this help bro. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

To TS,

Any season parking disc displayed? SPF should be able to easily trace the where about of this guy. Without season parking disc than summons should be able to aid in locating that guy cos of our hardworking MSCP Warden. Unless that guy reside in some Pte Property near your estate. [laugh]

I can be CSI liao.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

I will only know about the rest when I go to the police station to identify my recovered car on this coming monday.

I never do much bro. Im a HOnda siow all my years of driving till now i change Lexus. I always like to see nice honda on the road. Still feels Honda have a sportier looks n engine. Cheer good luck on monday

Bro, totally agree with you that I too need the helps from bro and sis in the internet, else the chance of detection of my ride can be near to zero if we just depend on the authotrity alone. So that's why i'm so grateful to bro and sis like youself. thanks. ^_^

Who is f--k is so stupid to steal the car and drive it around the same area ?!?!

And i find it weird that he was able to get away the police's pursuit, considering the fact that sg road is so hard to get away.

And I think very high chance that he got the spoiler removed at some workshop.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

The car has been found by the police since last friday afternoon. But was told that the spoiler had gone missing!!! will be going to the police station to identify my car tomorrow. 'Haiz'

Hi bro,

The car has been found by the police since last friday afternoon. But was told that the spoiler had gone missing!!! will be going to the police station to identify my car tomorrow. 'Haiz'

Spoiler no big deal.... u are very lucky the car wasn't torn apart. Small fortune can always earn back.

BTW, will it be more difficult to steal say a merc or bmw?

Spoiler no big deal.... u are very lucky the car wasn't torn apart. Small fortune can always earn back.

dun know leh, someone here try before??? :blink:

Was just thinking of a 3 prong design installed underneath the driver's seat.

If it's not disabled or the correct password keyed in within 8s of seating down, the prongs will shoot up

and the barbs will deploy in the butt. Then the person in the driver seat has another 10s to key in the correct

password before stun level voltage is passed through the prongs.

Anyone wants to buy this design? [:p]

i love this design... wahahahaha [laugh]

your imagination very wild leh...

i wonder what goes on in your head at night.

'miseryiscute'....

you gay? or abused before when young?....

i wonder if you are straight... [:)]

apparently not...

i saw a documentary before..

the car thieve bypass your high end electronic system immobiliser etc just like that...

just slightly longer than normal cars.. ( by secs)

↡ Advertisement