Proton Sataria NEo

Mini-itx

Neutral Newbie

lol...

yeah... RCS looks like a pretty good investment I would say. Must be patient on suspension not easy to get one that will suit ur car though.

seen alot of ppl put in BC etc end up complain not hard enuff that kind of complaints.

LOL yup. If need to convert to drive by cable. Must die die put in standalone ECU liao. Doesnt make sense to convert halfway =)

btw Escuku - u r melvin? the white neo on exotic tuner? =)

roadtricks urs is the black neo ah?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

lol...

yeah... RCS looks like a pretty good investment I would say. Must be patient on suspension not easy to get one that will suit ur car though.

seen alot of ppl put in BC etc end up complain not hard enuff that kind of complaints.

LOL yup. If need to convert to drive by cable. Must die die put in standalone ECU liao. Doesnt make sense to convert halfway =)

btw Escuku - u r melvin? the white neo on exotic tuner? =)

roadtricks urs is the black neo ah?

yes, but i dun believe we've met before.

Neutral Newbie

yes, but i dun believe we've met before.

nope i dun think we have met.... but agar agar can know oso sgp not many neos oso.... small circle..

Neutral Newbie

nope i dun think we have met.... but agar agar can know oso sgp not many neos oso.... small circle..

haha but how u guess its black?

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

For my car, its still in the WS. Going to cost me another 3K for the repairs....

for coilovers, I am getting BC BR coilovers. I think good enough already. Not too expensive also. $1.4K

wah bro what you do to get yourself banned.. [sweatdrop]

My gab ss still okay for me, keeping my fingers crossed and hope that it lasts. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

cos he heard alot about your car from us! :D

anyways bro, i sent u an invite for time attack event with 4Gxx series... come come... [:)] [:)] [:)]

Neutral Newbie

anyways bro, i sent u an invite for time attack event with 4Gxx series... come come... [:)] [:)] [:)]

wah bo jio! LOL btw were u at Nicoll HW this afternoon? Saw a black neo with stickers on the side running at my opposite direction too bad im on the left lane so cannot horn to wave hi! LOL

Neutral Newbie

wah bo jio! LOL btw were u at Nicoll HW this afternoon? Saw a black neo with stickers on the side running at my opposite direction too bad im on the left lane so cannot horn to wave hi! LOL

Nope I wasn't there. How to jio u, the event wasn't organized by me leh... I'm invited to take part by the friendly organizer and I can only bring in a limited nos. of peers to the time attack event.So I invited only those I knew lah...no offence.Do come for the meet ups once in awhile if possible.

Neutral Newbie

Nope I wasn't there. How to jio u, the event wasn't organized by me leh... I'm invited to take part by the friendly organizer and I can only bring in a limited nos. of peers to the time attack event.So I invited only those I knew lah...no offence.Do come for the meet ups once in awhile if possible.

ok ok np.....

Neutral Newbie

i don't knw my car up to it or not! [knife]

No need to play for win la..... Play for experience good enough. This is Time Attack so no pressure bout finishing in pole position. Juz try to clock your best time! Get good tyres. Key is grip and traction bro. Top speed rather unimportant in this particular track.

[;)] [;)] [;)]

Neutral Newbie

No need to play for win la..... Play for experience good enough. This is Time Attack so no pressure bout finishing in pole position. Juz try to clock your best time! Get good tyres. Key is grip and traction bro. Top speed rather unimportant in this particular track.

[;)] [;)] [;)]

okay let me look at the details again later!

[;)] [;)] [;)]

Don't play play with this roadtricks..... his neo is the most powerful in SG......

↡ Advertisement