Any recom for fengshui master for hse reno?

Buzzzz

hi bros..

Will be shifting hse shortly and need some fengshui advise on the reno, furnishing direction etc.

so thought of engaging master for advise. prefer with good service(advise) at reasonable pricing range.

Anyone got experience using one? can recom the contact?

Thanks. :D

↡ Advertisement

hi bros..

Will be shifting hse shortly and need some fengshui advise on the reno, furnishing direction etc.

so thought of engaging master for advise. prefer with good service(advise) at reasonable pricing range.

Anyone got experience using one? can recom the contact?

Thanks. :D

Told more practrical to attend basic geomancy training than engage one for good advice (I will be enrolling for one)

Told more practrical to attend basic geomancy training than engage one for good advice (I will be enrolling for one)

Hi, can advise my house "Feng Shui" for me for free after you completed your course?

I let you practice lah [laugh]

I can recommend a freelance fen shui master.

She was taught by lilian too and few other masters from Thailand and India.

But then hor ther is no guarantee that her methods will work.

I hired her to look at my house two years ago. So far I never strike lottery or job promotion.

But on the other hand, I never kena retrenched or illness, so it means her fen shui works? I don't know.

I will pm you the phone number to SMS.

Her assistance will make the arrangement on her behalf.

Where are you enrolling yourself? How long is the course? any other recommendations? I may wanna enroll next time.

I can recommend a freelance fen shui master.

She was taught by lilian too and few other masters from Thailand and India.

But then hor ther is no guarantee that her methods will work.

I hired her to look at my house two years ago. So far I never strike lottery or job promotion.

But on the other hand, I never kena retrenched or illness, so it means her fen shui works? I don't know.

I will pm you the phone number to SMS.

Her assistance will make the arrangement on her behalf.

Mercy-mercy. You agonise the Geomancers if you are not the candidate for striking lottery or job promotion. The Geomancers can only advice to the best of their knowledge. So lucky, if your karma good enough. No striking lottery or job promotion, also can everyday happy go lucky candidate.

These may help:

Rule 1: Do what makes you happy. Example: enjoy being be helpful in positive activities

Rule 2: Do not harm anyone at all (including negative thoughts). Example: cursing/vulgarities also totally banned

The really good ones don't even have a shop.

I know of one, hundred grand per visit.

This FS master you speak of....can definitely change your luck, life and health for the better?

Opppsss...

If u seen my eariler comment, hope that u forget it.

Didn't know the person I am talking about this the grandmaster himself [sweatdrop] .

Neve knew his name as I call him uncle Koh. [grin]

Edited by Vhtfhwlego

Opppsss...

If u seen my eariler comment, hope that u forget it.

Didn't know the person I am talking about this the grandmaster himself [sweatdrop] .

Neve knew his name as I call him uncle Koh. [grin]

He got a daugther in 20s?