Mas Selamat reveals escape route

Simplesilver

I think he use a floatation device?Anyway,investigation takes time.Need to be sure and clear of the first fact before moving to the second fact finding.The first fact if not clear or wrong,would lead to a wrong finding for second facts.

Hmmm...how did he get hold of so many toilet rolls? How can one person carry so many toilet rolls while on the run. And how many toilet rolls do you need to cushion a fall. His statement sounds dubious.

I think by now everyone knew how he escaped. No point repeating it over. I missed the photoshoped pics though. And who says sgporeans have no innovation. [laugh]

I think he use a floatation device?Anyway,investigation takes time.Need to be sure and clear of the first fact before moving to the second fact finding.The first fact if not clear or wrong,would lead to a wrong finding for second facts.

I heard he used his pants as floation, isit?

I heard he used his pants as floation, isit?

If he used pants,I must salute him.Why be a terrorist?Go swimming pool teach swimming lah.Those A Star course need to learn this,he can teach them how to turn a pants into a floatation device.

He could have read the news report of the COI and not revealing other details decided to say the same thing, short-and-sharp. End of enquiry.

He will never reveal how he escape to Malaysia lah. This is the best kept secrets for all wannabe Terrorists only.

He did not go to JB alone lah. Got supporters in SG to help him one lah...

He could have read the news report of the COI and not revealing other details decided to say the same thing, short-and-sharp. End of enquiry.

my thoughts too... can bargain.

somemore you just have to accept that its his words.

he could very well have said something very different and embarrassing [lipsrsealed]

unless its a live telecast inquiry in parliament with ms as star witness.

haha.... imagine that.

my thoughts too... can bargain.

somemore you just have to accept that its his words.

he could very well have said something very different and embarrassing [lipsrsealed]

unless its a live telecast inquiry in parliament with ms as star witness.

haha.... imagine that.

how about remarks like " ....either he escape to MY thru sea or land and very unlikely by air"..... [laugh]

So weird that wks seems to feel proud that salamat has confirmed how he escape from the detention center, as per what the experts has report.....aka thru the toilet window. DUH!!!

For sure salamat has external help to escape to jb. This is why salamat will die die not reveal or is not able to come out with an convincing answer as to how he escape alone to jb....he was never alone!!

I mean how can he convincing say he hide in this forest and cut thru that lane and swam to jb, when it did not happen? If it did happen salamat would have said so easily and with convincing recollection!!!

The fact could likely be he was helped, maybe thru a lorry or night speedboat...that he die die cannot tell...as it will implicate more people. He has the code of honor to keep quiet!!!

Use backside also can know this is the main reason why he could not give a detail on how he escape to jb!!!!!!!

Neutral Newbie

got to safeguard the "天地盟名册" is it?

The fact could likely be he was helped, maybe thru a lorry or night speedboat...that he die die cannot tell...as it will implicate more people. He has the code of honor to keep quiet!!!

Use backside also can know this is the main reason why he could not give a detail on how he escape to jb!!!!!!!

So weird that wks seems to feel proud that salamat has confirmed how he escape from the detention center, as per what the experts has report.....aka thru the toilet window. DUH!!!

Same old BS from there. Similar to how investigations concluded that flooding was caused by heavy rain.

↡ Advertisement