VW 232

Audi 232

Honda 177

Kia 144

Volvo 129

Hyundai 120

Oh, we have more Jaguars than Suzuki and Subaru.... [confused]

Car Regn by make

Wah, almost all r conti make!!! [shocked] Only 2 jap make made it on the list! Wht happen to the popular jap make like Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Subaru? [:/]

Looks like rich pple here still prefer merc than other conti make?! I find merce cars all look the the same, no matter which model?! [laugh]

Ya.. C180 CGI for $148k is indeed attractive.

$148k not for the 1.8L CGI hor - dat one $166k. C&C brought back the previous 1.6L Kompressor selling at 148k.

Toyota from 1399 units in Jan to just 370 now. Their sales staff must be surviving on caffeine and cigarette butt ends [rolleyes]

good lah...haolian lah...think alwes got sales.....serves them right

$148k not for the 1.8L CGI hor - dat one $166k. C&C brought back the previous 1.6L Kompressor selling at 148k.

Oh I see.

This is not surprising considering COE prices are so high. For those who can afford more luxurious brands like Merc, BMW, VW, Audi, Lexus etc, COE is not a problem for them...

Considering the high COE, but the prices offer sth like a lower COE price overall, it makes more sense to get a conti...

also, bloody Yen too high

This is not surprising considering COE prices are so high. For those who can afford more luxurious brands like Merc, BMW, VW, Audi, Lexus etc, COE is not a problem for them...

And these pple confirm wld not buy jap make cars. Tht's y now the sales for luxury brands so gd. [rolleyes]

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmlesschanel

WTF are you tokking abt

Neutral Newbie

Toyota is taking the hit now. No improvement on existing cars, still costs so high.

Me too, if I have the budget of >120K, I would buy Merc, BMW, Audi, VM,Volvo than getting Camry

Not forgetting, Taxi companies getting Merc as well.

↡ Advertisement