Apple Macbook Air

Cerano

icic... i am thinking should get or not. can do excel word powerpoint or not? izzit powerful enough? looks to me like a power up version of ipad with keyboard.

which are you getting?

i think im getting the so called "ultimate" 11.6"

definitely can. This one is not an Ipad they have a full OS X and apparently it can run SC2 on medium/high hybrid even MW2 on med/high settings.

ive been doing research on it for nearly a month now

http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

↡ Advertisement

i think im getting the so called "ultimate" 11.6"

definitely can. This one is not an Ipad they have a full OS X and apparently it can run SC2 on medium/high hybrid even MW2 on med/high settings.

ive been doing research on it for nearly a month now

http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

wah...good. i can ask you questions then.

i am not going to use it to play games cuz i have a ps3 and i have not play games on pc for a long time already (by my standard 1 1/2 years....hehe)

what is SC2?

do you think that the ultimate is good enough for office work? are you going to get the 4G memory?

what else you are getting?

Neutral Newbie

icic... i am thinking should get or not. can do excel word powerpoint or not? izzit powerful enough? looks to me like a power up version of ipad with keyboard.

which are you getting?

There is Microsoft Office for Mac which cost about $50 to $100.

Neutral Newbie

i am not going to use it to play games cuz i have a ps3 and i have not play games on pc for a long time already (by my standard 1 1/2 years....hehe)

what is SC2?

do you think that the ultimate is good enough for office work? are you going to get the 4G memory?

Ultimate is Professional and Home Premium together :)

Ultimate is Professional and Home Premium together :)

no la

ultimate is the term mac users use to describe a fully optioned mac. in this case 1.6ghz,4gb ram 128ssd

what is SC2?

There are not many games for Mac OS, unless you install Win XP/Win7 in your Mac.

Neutral Newbie

no la

ultimate is the term mac users use to describe a fully optioned mac. in this case 1.6ghz,4gb ram 128ssd

Misunderstanding, was talking abt Win 7

what is SC2?

im getting the maxed out model.

but even the base model is definitely adequate for anything you can throw at it but if you want to play alot of 1080p MKVs then use a GPU accelerated player like Plex. VLC is very bad at decoding MKV.

SC2 is starcraft 2. Excellent since you're not playing games, it will serve your needs even better.

So far this model from what ive studied, people dont really have complains save for the occasional set with the loose hinge. if you get one with loose hinge send it back.

There are not many games for Mac OS, unless you install Win XP/Win7 in your Mac.

Big hits do come out in OS X. Of course you can always use bootcamp, parallels, vmware to run windows

Big hits do come out in OS X. Of course you can always use bootcamp, parallels, vmware to run windows

i don't follow the games for OS X, whats new and good? need to utilize my iMac more [:(]

i don't follow the games for OS X, whats new and good? need to utilize my iMac more [:(]

just ports of the PC versions la

MW and MW2 lo [laugh] Civ5?