Apple Macbook Air

Cerano

im getting the maxed out model.

but even the base model is definitely adequate for anything you can throw at it but if you want to play alot of 1080p MKVs then use a GPU accelerated player like Plex. VLC is very bad at decoding MKV.

SC2 is starcraft 2. Excellent since you're not playing games, it will serve your needs even better.

So far this model from what ive studied, people dont really have complains save for the occasional set with the loose hinge. if you get one with loose hinge send it back.

why do you need a 128SSD? 64 should be sufficient right?

read somewhere that there is some issues with the screen? now all fix?

for customised MBA, you will need to order from the web. if you order from the shop, it will take a few weeks leh. i just check with the apple shop at tampines mall.

↡ Advertisement

oh... i see...

i suggest you go for 64gb/4gb/1.4ghz if you dont need the extra power! you get slightly better battery life and its cheaper. Whatever you do dont order the base model. SITEX they only offered base models i dont want.

2GB ram defo not enough

i suggest you go for 64gb/4gb/1.4ghz if you dont need the extra power! you get slightly better battery life and its cheaper. Whatever you do dont order the base model. SITEX they only offered base models i dont want.

2GB ram defo not enough

is there a 1.6ghz model?

ya, i found that out too. haiz

haha bo pian la bro if got choice i also upgrade the base model. rather buy a bigger external HDD

haha bo pian la bro if got choice i also upgrade the base model. rather buy a bigger external HDD

ya. same here. i am think 1.4 and 1.6 will make any diff or not [laugh]

actually, i don't need the HDD. i have too many HDD at home and don't really need a bigger HDD on the computer

which configuration? what softwares are you getting

13, 1.86, upgraded ram to 4gb

gonna move my office, adobe premier and iwork from my old macbook, dont think i'm gonna run parallel on the mba

Edited by Pltang

ya. same here. i am think 1.4 and 1.6 will make any diff or not [laugh]

actually, i don't need the HDD. i have too many HDD at home and don't really need a bigger HDD on the computer

dont worry been there done that

bottom line unless you use aperture, photoshop, premiere then it'll make more of a difference.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4000/apples-...-a-difference/3

this may allay your concerns

↡ Advertisement