Where to buy curtain railing?

Bluepica

Hello bros,

Where can I buy curtain railing? I want those normal metal with mini roller inside one.... from hardware shop or those neighbourhood curtain shop?

↡ Advertisement

Hello bros,

Where can I buy curtain railing? I want those normal metal with mini roller inside one.... from hardware shop or those neighbourhood curtain shop?

can get from curtain shop, they can cut to any length you want.

If you plan to DIY, they will charge you for the parts, not sure how much is the railing, they sell in $/ft run, the roller with hook is about 20 cents a pcs I think.

can get from curtain shop, they can cut to any length you want.

If you plan to DIY, they will charge you for the parts, not sure how much is the railing, they sell in $/ft run, the roller with hook is about 20 cents a pcs I think.

Thanks. Can 9ft long go into my car?? If I fold the back seat and diagonal place from front passenger seat to end of boot... dun wanna cut into half for cosmetic reason :p

Thanks. Can 9ft long go into my car?? If I fold the back seat and diagonal place from front passenger seat to end of boot... dun wanna cut into half for cosmetic reason :p

what car?

normal saloon, fold down back seat, sld be alright.

if you have a measureing tape, measure first b4 you go, to play safe.

what car?

normal saloon, fold down back seat, sld be alright.

if you have a measureing tape, measure first b4 you go, to play safe.

yup normal saloon.... sometimes measurement tape also not chun cos it's "lembik".. and the railing is "HARD".... [laugh]

yup normal saloon.... sometimes measurement tape also not chun cos it's "lembik".. and the railing is "HARD".... [laugh]

aiyo, ah ga ah ga lah, +- maybe a little be loh.

aiya, you give me 5min, I got 9 ft bamboo at home, I take go try my car than come here tell you.

9ft is about 3 meter :o

cutting half will not have any problem cosmetic wise as the curtain will cover the railing, unless you only want the curtain to pull to one end.

9ft is about 3 meter :o

cutting half will not have any problem cosmetic wise as the curtain will cover the railing, unless you only want the curtain to pull to one end.

aiya, dun wanna see the joint in the center lo and also have to drill extra holder there cos the curtain usually open all the time... hehe.. and also I scare I drill buoy zhun, later one side up, one side down, so one whole strip better lo

aiyo, ah ga ah ga lah, +- maybe a little be loh.

aiya, you give me 5min, I got 9 ft bamboo at home, I take go try my car than come here tell you.

wah bro, u really to that extend ah?? *salute*

9ft for a normal saloon car no problems, fold down seats, and also open up the back seat towards the boot area and enter via boot to the front of car.

Spotlight has a wider selection, Plaza Singapura, or take a walk along Jalan Basah, and you will find many lighting and curtain shops at both sides of the road. (Bathroom accessories as well)

9ft for a normal saloon car no problems, fold down seats, and also open up the back seat towards the boot area and enter via boot to the front of car.

Spotlight has a wider selection, Plaza Singapura, or take a walk along Jalan Basah, and you will find many lighting and curtain shops at both sides of the road. (Bathroom accessories as well)

Bro Mazda, Jalan Besar or Basah?? (big or wet?) [:p]

Currently my home got that railing la, 2 pcs, but dunno why already "senget" in the center... then the side where the curtain resting, the holder like dropping out, maybe curtain too heavy... have fixed a few times but keep dropping out... so might as well change to one whole rail and add additional holder on the corner when the whole fold of curtain rest most of the time...

wah bro, u really to that extend ah?? *salute*

I am back.

Can lah, but mine is an estate, 9ft, siew siew! [thumbsup]

sld be ok for you.

I am back.

Can lah, but mine is an estate, 9ft, siew siew! [thumbsup]

sld be ok for you.

basket estate of course lah... you try your neighbor's car like a QQ [laugh] [laugh]

Hello bros,

I just got the rail from Ikea. It is cheap. But the roller from Ikea is very bad. After hanging the curtain, it can hardly move. [:(]

It comes with standard length. Can join up nicely. If can't get the combination, can saw off. They do sell the saw.

Apologize for the typographic error.

Hmm...if that is the case, may I suggest you break it up into three parts instead, having one whole length of rail

doesn't necessary mean it will be stronger, looks nice, but strength wise. with regards to your problem if the curtain ending,

suggest also you use a brass self-tampering hook, and hook the last one or two loops of the curtain onto the hook, takes the weight off

the rails, that's what I do exactly, and the hook can take the weight as well and not fall out. (1" loop brass hook) Is your rail screwed onto your

gibson board or is it wood or concrete?

Bro Mazda, Jalan Besar or Basah?? (big or wet?) [:p]

Currently my home got that railing la, 2 pcs, but dunno why already "senget" in the center... then the side where the curtain resting, the holder like dropping out, maybe curtain too heavy... have fixed a few times but keep dropping out... so might as well change to one whole rail and add additional holder on the corner when the whole fold of curtain rest most of the time...

MO, is there anything you don't know? [cool]

Can I buy you coffee one day, seriously I look forward to meet you man! [laugh]

Ikea curtail rails are not able to deal with anything more then normal regular flimsy curtains,

drapes and heavier materials, will need better quality rails to be secured on firmly to the mounting.

No need saw, "H" rails, can be cut with a wire cutter.

I just got the rail from Ikea. It is cheap. But the roller from Ikea is very bad. After hanging the curtain, it can hardly move. [:(]

It comes with standard length. Can join up nicely. If can't get the combination, can saw off. They do sell the saw.

↡ Advertisement