• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Proton Saga Facelift
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

Dogegg89
  • Dogegg89
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

still look ugly

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

agreed too... seems like they never gonna learn...
what era already... still come out such car designs.. disappointed
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

New saga or FL saga? unsure.gif Looks abt the same leh?! shakehead.gif

Edited by 13177, 28 October 2010 - 04:18 PM.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Let me edit my statement. I typed it before seeing the facelift pic. Now that I see it: "Yucks!" Fugly Design. I still like the Proton Saga Iswara. More car like design and best of all, more balance. This new Saga is heavy bottom. The whole car looks fat and tip toey. The facelift made the car looks 10 times worse.

Edited by Heartbreakid, 28 October 2010 - 04:16 PM.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Its Facelift Saga that's mean not totally new
To each it own,Everyone got different opinion.Other man junk is another man treasure.
No facelift ppl kpkb got facelift also kpkb human will never satisfied one.I see no problem with my current Saga still can run if i want. happy.gif

Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The SAGA is priced the same as the VIOS.

I think anyone would choose Vios over Saga in this instance.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:12 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

I believe in Singapore yes,But not for Malaysia,Thailand and Indonesia market.Got a friend who just got Saga(SJY) for $45K...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:51 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Saga Facelift

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:12 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Afterall i think Proton cars still not tht bad lor, depends which model u buy. U see in msia, there are so many proton cars still running well and most of them at least 10 yr old or more. rolleyes.gif

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:25 AM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Proton cars are good for 10 years over should be those models with Mitsubishi engine. Wira by far, most Malaysians agreed on, to be the most successful model due to its reliability and performance. The new era with campro engine, yet to be proven. Especially the launch of Waja in 2000 proves to be a disappointment to their hometown due to lousy quality parts. It is only until recent years then they start to improve. Too slow really consider the pace proton is moving...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:38 AM

Anakin
  • Premium member
    Anakin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

not to say it is nice, but compared to the current one, looks a bit better lah ...
... money doesn't buy class ...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

True, the pace proton is moving indeed very slow. Proton takes many many yrs to launch new model or facelift model! rolleyes.gif

Edited by 13177, 02 December 2010 - 08:45 AM.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Let me edit my statement. I typed it before seeing the facelift pic. Now that I see it: "Yucks!" Fugly Design. I still like the Proton Saga Iswara. More car like design and best of all, more balance. This new Saga is heavy bottom. The whole car looks fat and tip toey. The facelift made the car looks 10 times worse.

I still like the first gen Saga. And the Wira. And the Perdana V6. And the Satria GTI. And the Waja. And the Gen 2. And the Satria Neo. biggrin.gif
Cheers
Ben

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey the facelift looks ok what. Better than the current Saga, the front is not so round anymore.. why u say ugly? laugh.gif
Cheers
Ben

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

RelaxLah
  • RelaxLah
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Proton cars are good for 10 years over should be those models with Mitsubishi engine. Wira by far, most Malaysians agreed on, to be the most successful model due to its reliability and performance. The new era with campro engine, yet to be proven. Especially the launch of Waja in 2000 proves to be a disappointment to their hometown due to lousy quality parts. It is only until recent years then they start to improve. Too slow really consider the pace proton is moving...

..but the campro utilized in Gen-2 has been around since 2004 leh..still not proven?...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:22 AM

Mutant
  • Mutant
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Campro needs high rev due to the torque dip. Mean slower pickup, noisier, more fuel used & higher wear & tear since need high rev.
Be happy always.. :-)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wira is best for modding to evo 3/4 look alike, aside that. I believe the only thing in terms of design proton had improve is their logo and the gen 2?(subjective)

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Honestly , I prefer the earlier models of Proton , where they used Mitsubishi Engines... Now , no offence to current Proton drivers. I don't think the Campro Engines are that reliable. The Proton models that I like are Proton Perdana and Waja...

Cheers
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I still like the first gen Saga. And the Wira. And the Perdana V6. And the Satria GTI. And the Waja. And the Gen 2. And the Satria Neo. biggrin.gif

Hey , same bro.. I love the Perdana.. Hope they release here in Singapore.. Or else if I can import also shiok.. laugh.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users