• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:29 PM

SGCMalvinsiow
  • Premium member
    SGCMalvinsiow
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey , same bro.. I love the Perdana.. Hope they release here in Singapore.. Or else if I can import also shiok.. laugh.gif

Is it the Inspira ( aka Lancer copy cat ) coming to singapore.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:19 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is it the Inspira ( aka Lancer copy cat ) coming to singapore.

I doubt so.. Or else Lancer sales all gone..
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Saga FL
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:39 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Back to 1985.

But still can sell at 17,000 ringgit for new Malaysian car?  [knife]

Johor Sultan drove Mahathir to the airport in his first-gen Proton Saga: Here are 5 things to know about the classic Malaysian car

https://www.business...-malaysian-car/

JohorSultanDrivesMahathirToAirport.jpg

What a ride it has been.

Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was driven to the airport by the Sultan of Johor in his blue, 34-year-old Proton Saga on Friday (Jan 11).

The premier was offered the ride in Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar’s first generation Proton Saga after their meeting at the Istana Bukit Serene on Thursday, The Star reported.

Mahathir -who in 1979 mooted the National Car project that led to the founding of Proton- was quoted by Bernama as saying: “I think it is a good endorsement of a Proton car. 34 years and still functioning.

Their retro ride was a gift from Mahathir to Sultan Ibrahim’s late father – Sultan Iskandar – in 1985, and the first of its kind with a registration plate that simply says “Proton 1”, Bernama reported.

The Prime Minister was quoted as saying: “Very good. This 34-year old car that was given by me to his father in Kuala Lumpur… a manual (transmission)… the clock still works properly… no breakdown.”

“It has done 22,000km. At that time, the price tag was only 17,000 (ringgit). That’s why I was able to afford to give a free gift (sic) to the Agong,” he added.

A Malaysian classic, the Proton Saga is the first in a series of cars produced by Malaysian automobile manufacturer Proton. Here are five interesting things about the sedan.

Carbon82 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Early batch still using Mitsubishi parts. Went downhill after more local parts used.
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:55 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still remember there was one time proton saga quite popular in sg.
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users