Car Carpet Cleaning Using Duragloss Ultimate Orange 461

Lmf78

Neutral Newbie

Ok, i know you can use Duragloss Fabric & Carpet Cleaner #451 for the job but i also read that u can use #461 to :

Dilute Duragloss Ultimate Orange with water to use on more sensitive materials, like carpet and upholstery.

So presume that i get #461, i just pour bit into a spray bottle, dilute and spray on carpet, scrub and blot dry and let it air dry further and thats it? The reason i wanna get #461 is that can use for other surfaces [laugh]

What other ways do u use your #461?

↡ Advertisement

Ok, i know you can use Duragloss Fabric & Carpet Cleaner #451 for the job but i also read that u can use #461 to :

Dilute Duragloss Ultimate Orange with water to use on more sensitive materials, like carpet and upholstery.

So presume that i get #461, i just pour bit into a spray bottle, dilute and spray on carpet, scrub and blot dry and let it air dry further and thats it? The reason i wanna get #461 is that can use for other surfaces [laugh]

Yo bro... actually UO is an APC (All purpose cleaner)..you can used on various part of the car..degreasing engine bay..fabric..wheels etc..I myself dilute it with water and use it on car body..to strip some old waxes if possibe..

Neutral Newbie

Yo Benny,

Yeh i read u can use it everywhere, bathe with it also can [laugh]

So as mentioned, just pour bit into a spray bottle, dilute and spray on carpet, scrub and blot dry and let it air dry further and thats it can?

Yo Benny,

Yeh i read u can use it everywhere, bathe with it also can [laugh]

So as mentioned, just pour bit into a spray bottle, dilute and spray on carpet, scrub and blot dry and let it air dry further and thats it can?

haha...better not for shower..Dilute with water..Play with the dilution..see how concentrate u want.. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

Yeh man, i know of the #451 but the #461 can use to clean other areas mah so will get the #461 haha

Thank goodness! managed to souce this thread to provide some solution to my stained carpet. Other than the Dilute Duragloss Ultimate Orange, are there any more recommended carpet cleaning products?

Can any of you guys recommend me a good carpet cleaning service company? My rugs are really dirty and i need someone to come over to my place to get them cleaned up :( Please help! One of my neighbors asked me to engaged Carpet Shampoo Singapore but didnt try them before, anyone tried? Please let me know some feedbacks about them! Thanks :)

Edited by Janice77

Hello, Cleaning carpet of car using duragloss is is really good to hear, okz next time i will use your method.

↡ Advertisement