Insurance Companies Should Ban Claims for Speeding

Mini-itx2010

I feel insurance companies should ban drivers from making any 1st party claims if the accident is caused by excessive speeding. I feel its simply not fair to pass the expenses to us for these people's irresponsible actions. Speeding is something that is totally within the driver's control (no such thing as accidentally speed unless car got problem like Toyota).

Thus if the driver lost control of his/her car and wrap tree etc, why should insurance companies pay? I feel speeding is even worse than doing illegal mods to the car.

Of course, when I said excessive speeding, it means there is really evidence of excessive speeding. Eg. some cars can bang till engine fly out or overturn several times or go over barriers and land on opposite roads etc.... I don't see how such accidents can happen if you are driving within limits or even slightly above limits (eg. 70 on a 50 road).

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I feel insurance companies should ban drivers from making any 1st party claims if the accident is caused by excessive speeding. I feel its simply not fair to pass the expenses to us for these people's irresponsible actions. Speeding is something that is totally within the driver's control (no such thing as accidentally speed unless car got problem like Toyota).

Thus if the driver lost control of his/her car and wrap tree etc, why should insurance companies pay? I feel speeding is even worse than doing illegal mods to the car.

Of course, when I said excessive speeding, it means there is really evidence of excessive speeding. Eg. some cars can bang till engine fly out or overturn several times or go over barriers and land on opposite roads etc.... I don't see how such accidents can happen if you are driving within limits or even slightly above limits (eg. 70 on a 50 road).

nonsense.

I think most of the drivers on the road dun keep to the speed limit unless got camera... If every1 like u... Most likely there will be massive jam everywhere...

s--t happened.. might be speeding might be not.. Yes.. Speeding recklessly is very irresponsible, so drive with care..

so fast got yellow card liao ah? impressive..

Its quite sometime ago already. Its due to a stupid thread which the mods dont feel its appropriate. Anyway, the thread I posted has nothing to do with driving or cars.

I FEEL YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS EVERYDAY....

guess a leopard cannot change its spots...

I just reported you for posting in caps. In case you do not know the rules, its under the guideline thread:

12. No FULL CAPS postings. In internet, CAPS equates to shouting.

is ok.. i was using excel....

anyway looks like you really have not changed..... too bad for the 2nd chance

I am posting my opinion on the forum and if you think its inappropriate in any manner, you could report them to the mods. If you think I am doing something thats against forum rules, you could report them to the mods as well. I won't get into any arguments and neither will I post any offensive remarks against you.

I am posting my opinion on the forum and if you think its inappropriate in any manner, you could report them to the mods. If you think I am doing something thats against forum rules, you could report them to the mods as well. I won't get into any arguments and neither will I post any offensive remarks against you.

i did report you before.... rem?

i dun intend to argue... but i just thought you may not know that creating plenty of threads for every single thing is pretty irritating...

you could have post all your questions in 1 thread.... it makes the forum neater....and a better reading experience for all

anyway is up to you...... things will happen when it gets too much....i was only advising out of goodwill

i did report you before.... rem?

i dun intend to argue... but i just thought you may not know that creating plenty of threads for every single thing is pretty irritating...

you could have post all your questions in 1 thread.... it makes the forum neater....and a better reading experience for all

anyway is up to you...... things will happen when it gets too much....i was only advising out of goodwill

OK, thanks for the advice, I will remember it.

c--k lah.. every tom dick harry is speeding in expressway...

Maybe they are not MCFers, thats why. Cause I know many MCFers are preaching road safety religiously. I still recalled kana blasted left, right, center when I say I was travelling at high speeds on the highway. Thus this led me to believe that most MCFers obey speed limits.

I could be wrong but thats what I believe.

Maybe they are not MCFers, thats why. Cause I know many MCFers are preaching road safety religiously. I still recalled kana blasted left, right, center when I say I was travelling at high speeds on the highway. Thus this led me to believe that most MCFers obey speed limits.

I could be wrong but thats what I believe.

sorry ... i seldom drive within speed limit... <_<

most important thing is drive safe, dun hog the road, dun tail ppl backside.. dun drive if u actually have a long day/night..eg, keeping awake for 20++hours...

↡ Advertisement