Daytime Running Light

Sparcoray

Hi Bros,

Anyone got any lobang to install the all weather DRL near the front bumper area? PM or let me know where and price. Thanks biggrin.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Go to Nightsconceptz at serangoon area? I am planning to get my DRLs from them..

Maybe I go check it out... can PM me the address? Thanks [drivingcar]

is DRL approved by LTA if not factory fitted? audi and new Merc model approved but think those fitted by workshop may not be.

Most of the after-market mods without certificate are non-LTA compliance... Up to individual. :D

I'm gonna d.i.y. a thin nicely concealed type. The ones they are selling aftermarket are too fat and not inconspicuious enough imo. Not to mention looking plasticky cheap.

upz this thread again!

anyone had done DRL on your ride?

for example, below picture.

how much is the damage, the part model and where did you get it done?

how to know whether it is really bright enough to see during day time?

note: pls do not discuss about LTA approval or not, this and that. thanks. =p

DRL-Daytime-Running-Light-with-R87-E4.jpg

• Praise 2

I think one of our sponsors got sell. The one selling customised 3M carmat. Or you can enquire from the workshop that does the installation which is Soon Lee Auto Accessories at 727 Geylang road.

• Praise 1

I think one of our sponsors got sell. The one selling customised 3M carmat. Or you can enquire from the workshop that does the installation which is Soon Lee Auto Accessories at 727 Geylang road.

cheers. i would prefer existing drivers who had installed a particular brand/model DRL and strongly recommended.

going to workshop is like all workshops will tell you their DRLs are the BEST of the BEST. :D

cheers. i would prefer existing drivers who had installed a particular brand/model DRL and strongly recommended.

going to workshop is like all workshops will tell you their DRLs are the BEST of the BEST. :D

I see...

Good luck finding one.

I would prefer the DRL to seat nicely within bodykit/front bumper (not those cable tied or taped on), as least there is a better chance to siam LTA inspection. [:p]

• Praise 1

I would prefer the DRL to seat nicely within bodykit/front bumper (not those cable tied or taped on), as least there is a better chance to siam LTA inspection. [:p]

We are currently working with j's magic to market our drls. They specialize in customization and can customize our drls to fit your bodykit using fibre moulds. You can approach them for more info.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1