Hospital blunders!

Mahjong74

With the scenario that I described in my earlier post, it should be easy trace

i suddenly have this thought.. chances are, another female out there might be carrying embryo fertilised by this ang moh's sperm... :blink:

↡ Advertisement

Even as the investigation is underway, MOH said its audits have revealed some shortcomings in existing processes and practices which increase the risk of mix-ups occurring.

These included a single lab personnel handling more than one specimen at a workstation in the lab at a given time.

The ministry said for patients who have started treatment, the centre should adopt additional recommended processes beyond those already issued with the AR directives. This includes processing only one AR related specimen at any one time.

Cut cost, cut cost, cut cost. Not enough manpower. Try to squeeze more out of the existing personnel. See what happens?? Let this be a lesson to all employers and companies out there.

When problem happens, it will wipe out all the savings achieved from the cost cutting. Not to mention, lose goodwill and 'face'.

Edited by Sosaria

this hospital service is a piece of s--t this year my baby was born there. the nurse service was a f u c #ing s--t. not surprise.

if not because my wife doctor only deliver babies there i wont want to go

Maybe urs a four bedder.... My bb born there wife stays single bedder we have good experience there ...

• Praise 1

this will make all previous IVF cases wonder whether their baby are really theirs... if a chinese baby wif wrong eggs/sperm was put into chinese mother... chances are if looks arent v different parents wldnt question..

i think this will trigger alot of IVF baby parents to consider DNA test!!! shockwaves...

this will make all previous IVF cases wonder whether their baby are really theirs... if a chinese baby wif wrong eggs/sperm was put into chinese mother... chances are if looks arent v different parents wldnt question..

i think this will trigger alot of IVF baby parents to consider DNA test!!! shockwaves...

wah... really jialat.

but then again, i believe standard proper procedure should have in place.

it's the human who work, whether or not, i am not sure, just guessing, did not follow the instruction step-by-step.

now things already happened. i wonder what is next..

the mother chinese

father is caucasian

even you cham chinese or malay cannot tell the race one

only left indian that's whycolour so obvious that they did a dna test

bro, ur job is pao kopi/teh at kopitiam or wat? [laugh]

If it is a procedural fault(s) and has been in existence for some time and most cases are not easily recognisable, it does point towards the possibilities.. Hope MOH can review and assure.. to restore confidence in this centre and the rest..

Oh dear, am I the only one who feels that things are falling apart these days

Things we never thought will happen are happening

• Praise 10

Supersonic

Oh dear, am I the only one who feels that things are falling apart these days

Things we never thought will happen are happening ð¢

I suspect these things have been happening all the while without us knowing...
  • Praise 2

We are going back to pre lky days

Gd luck

its not about post or pre lky. They are over-taxing the public employees with too many tasks.....must do extra jobscope and all. Its happening across the board in most public sectors and pushing for better productivity and such. No one dares to speak up afraid of getting that D grade. When employees gets tired this is what happen. Or maybe they are just getting complacent.
  • Praise 1

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/dental-instruments-not-fully-sterilised-used-patients-national-dental-centre-singapore-073725052.html

Oh dear another blunder. Hopefully no new hepatitis or AID cases. Will the truth be told?

although the first 2 steps are done, I wonder who made the error of leaving out the third step.

some body decided to skip it because they were squeezed?

I am sure the truth will not come out or it will be some version of the twisted truth.

if infection rate is very small, only spores left.. I wonder what kind of fungus will grow in our mouth.... LOL

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2