Hospital blunders!

Mahjong74

Supersonic

I suspect the expired instant noodles I ate but the week before I ate from the same pack but nothing happened.

Should be ok. Today is the first day purge out normal solids.

↡ Advertisement

Which brings me to the next point for all of you to consider.

All children are born out of accident.

I and my wife, my parents, her parents didn't plan to have US. Us as in I, genie47 and my wife [name withheld for privacy].

You are not what your parents wanted. They didn't plan to have you. They planned to have a baby. A nameless, helpless infant but they didn't plan to have you.

All of us are actually in denial of this fact.

This couple fostering this baby out shows you this great chasm between the desire to hold an infant and the great responsibility of raising a child.

Now how screwed up all of us are? VERY.

I completely agree.

This is what I also say when the condom broke.

:D

• Praise 3

I suspect the expired instant noodles I ate but the week before I ate from the same pack but nothing happened.

Should be ok. Today is the first day purge out normal solids.

bought the milk pump, the adaptor was a 110 not the 240, brought home the thing exploded in my room.

i call back the hospital at level 2, told them bought the pump for 700 in the morning and when using in the afternoon ON THE SAME DAY . it has exploded.

nurse told me " SORRY, NOT THE HOSPITAL PROBLEM, PLEASE GO TO JURONG AUTHORIZED DEALER TO CHANGE, WE DONT DO REFUND OR EXCHANGE"

i was working half way, my wife call me crying saying smoke in the room due to the explosion. i drove to the hospital with the pump , show the S T U P ID M O THER F U C K ER. that the adaptor was a 110 and should my wife and baby got injuried . i kill the st u pid Bit ch.

after they check realized it was their mistake just say oh i change one for you bye.

want to confirm story, call up the hospital and check.

Wah exploded.

Milk everywhere?

Supersonic

Maybe the one you makan before last week, the bacteria haven't formed yet! Noodle Expired for how long Liao?

Since Nov 17

Supersonic

Maybe the one you makan before last week, the bacteria haven't formed yet! Noodle Expired for how long Liao?

What bacteria so strong, the incubation period needs weeks to take effect?

I don't know what I ate.

Went to visit the doctor 2 times because the first prescription is not effective.

I thot you only eat chye peng?

What bacteria so strong, the incubation period needs weeks to take effect?

What I meant is that the packet he had 2 weeks ago the bacteria have not formed yet.

But the packet he had last week suay suay the bacteria formed Liao......

Supersonic

What I meant is that the packet he had 2 weeks ago the bacteria have not formed yet.

But the packet he had last week suay suay the bacteria formed Liao......

You could be right. 

Twincharged

I believe there is a difference between expire and best before dates. If milk has a best before date then it is often reasonable to still consume. Best before date means cannot guarantee small quality consistency. 

Unless the best before date milk is "contaminated" that is left open or a wet spoon had been used before, usually would not cause diarrhoea. The diarrhoea may be caused by other insults. Sometimes may not even be diarrhoea because infants bowels have increase gastro-colic reflex which means eat now poo in a few minutes.

Unless they can find the same bug in the remaining milk and those in the kids poo, difficult to confirm and at best circumstantial.

Sometimes when I reflect back, I think as a society we have something wrong. Remember the hepatitis incident in hospital where people experienced early death, acquired death sentence hepatitis and mental stress and etc. All those involved got was a slap on the wrist for all the misery that had been caused. A bit of noise and soon all quiet down. Just how many lives had been affected, changed and become miserable immediately after that. There is currently NO cure.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Should be ok. Today is the first day purge out normal solids. ð

i dont think so... the effect took so long to happen?

Supersonic

i dont think so... the effect took so long to happen?

That night eat the noodle.

Halfway through suddenly lost appetite and feel like vomiting.

Supersonic

i see... should have advised you to throw away the noodles...

Supersonic

i see... should have advised you to throw away the noodles...

I ask in my own thread about expired food. Most say ok le.

I still suspect is other sources.

Supersonic

I ask in my own thread about expired food. Most say ok le.

I still suspect is other sources.

ya i was one of those who said ok haha...

Supersonic

Like this must be the expired noodle liao, since halfway feel like vomiting?! Then after that you started LS liao!

(edited)

Should be ok. Today is the first day purge out normal solids. ð

Sometimes it may not be the food u hv eaten. It may be virus spread by infected people.

Do you have any fever, vomiting or bodyache?

I also have diarrhea for past few days but mine should be virus as I had fever, muscles ache and nausea too.

My daughter's classmate also on MC due to diarrhea.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3