Mazda 6 sp.. Where to get help?

Creative_tec

Hi all, just got myself a 2007 Mazda 6 sp 2.0. Noticed that the Mazda club sg have just been closed down. Anyone know where to get second hand parts and where to get the original kit for Mazda 6? Lastly, anyone know what's the pcd??? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi, i saw it at FACEBOOK.there a shop at racecouse rd,FONG YAT or CHIN HON(i think), JDM don know they still carry. the rims pcd is 114.3 :D

Edited by Roythc

Hi all, just got myself a 2007 Mazda 6 sp 2.0. Noticed that the Mazda club sg have just been closed down. Anyone know where to get second hand parts and where to get the original kit for Mazda 6? Lastly, anyone know what's the pcd??? Thanks

fong yat : HDB race course road

JAE auto : ubi ave 3 / sungei kadut

sin hwa hong : my last resort.

^ stockists ^

mazda motor (s) kampong ampat

^ dealer / OEM ^

corksport.com

vpartsinc OEM vintage mazda parts

etc...

^ i get some of my other parts from here ^

monster garage

^ local autoexe distributor (bodykits etc...)

PCD not sure.

2nd hand parts try junkyards in defu/kranji

Edited by AceofproZ

FONG YAT for mazda parts. Me driving a SP6 too. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

FONG YAT for mazda parts. Me driving a SP6 too. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

thanks!!!

mine comes with beige interior. thinking of changing to black color so that it looks nicer...

u have any clues where to get second hand bumper? have an autoexe bumper but dun really like it

thanks!!!

mine comes with beige interior. thinking of changing to black color so that it looks nicer...

u have any clues where to get second hand bumper? have an autoexe bumper but dun really like it

Diy use marker to color Ur beige interior to black. Hahahaha

thanks!!!

Yo, go facebook there to ask around, i guess there may be some who may like to swap with you.

Yo bro how much u paid for it and which dealer did u get from?

I hope i can get from a reliable dealer.

I got it at a price which I think is reasonable. Pm me for the price if u wanna know. I got it from direct buyer. By e way, there is one from supercar concept at leng kee on Sgcarmart. That car is silver in color, price quite good.