Racing Version of Toyota Axio!

Crazecow

Neutral Newbie

COROLLA_AXIO_GT300.jpg

I bet you all do not know that Axio is also used in Super GT racing! I didn't know that till I was looking up on Super GT in wiki and saw this. Wow! I have say..... Still waiting for someone to convert his Axio into this!

Edited by Crazecow
↡ Advertisement

I bet you all do not know that Axio is also used in Super GT racing! I didn't know that till I was looking up on Super GT in wiki and saw this. Wow! I have say..... Still waiting for someone to convert his Axio into this!

bro dont make yourself look like you live in the mountains.... there are many on the road family sedans with racing heritage... but engines will be totally different specs...

If you say Lancer to Evo or Impreze to WRX, there are many in Spore.

I dun think can convert on the road Axio into this. Look at the body, totally different and the engine must be diff too!

I dun think can convert on the road Axio into this. Look at the body, totally different and the engine must be diff too!

just look at how big the wheels are relative to the car's body.

Another one i can remember is PFL vios where the thai turbo charge it and use it in those thai rally.

For those Vios owner [laugh]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTRHbyNBeA

Neutral Newbie

bro dont make yourself look like you live in the mountains.... there are many on the road family sedans with racing heritage... but engines will be totally different specs...

No, I am just surprised that Toyota chooses Axio as the name for their GT300 car. Prior to Axio, they are using Celica and MRS till 2008, then they switch over to Axio from 2009 onwards. Why Axio instead of other models? Sounds cooler? Why not MarkX instead?

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredv...t300/index.html

Of course, this race version of the Axio is nothing like the road car we seen on the streets.

Neutral Newbie

If there is no TRD and Toyota Axio stickers, I think it looks more like RX8 bro.

Talking about RX8, Mazda still using RX7 for the super GT races...... Next year then change to RX8....hoho.... The old RB13 engine really power....

Talking about RX8, Mazda still using RX7 for the super GT races...... Next year then change to RX8....hoho.... The old RB13 engine really power....

I own an axio...its not the engine that makes it great...its the chassis...car engines nowdays can be found in various models...Lotus uses Toyota engines....even with a powerful engine, but a weak chassis...then its useless...by the way...according to the weblink...the GT Axio is running on a Naturally Aspired engine...no turbos or superchargers...stock Axio engines are same as Vios...but different ECU...(for the 1.5L variant)....so far I've never seen a 1.8L Axio/Fielder

Neutral Newbie

No, I am just surprised that Toyota chooses Axio as the name for their GT300 car. Prior to Axio, they are using Celica and MRS till 2008, then they switch over to Axio from 2009 onwards. Why Axio instead of other models? Sounds cooler? Why not MarkX instead?

Of course, this race version of the Axio is nothing like the road car we seen on the streets.

The next time a dude steps into a toyota show room, the sales guy can totally tell him about the racing history of the Axio brand.

True story

Neutral Newbie

The next time a dude steps into a toyota show room, the sales guy can totally tell him about the racing history of the Axio brand.

True story

Lol.... too bad for BM cause they do not have Axio, so no stories to tell......

maybe Mark X more suitable for D1GP ^_^