All about Airtrek Turbo

Sei_fei_loh

The forum is pretty much inactive now. Think it it also because of the reduction in the number of ATR owners.

Btw, who is Alex? I think I need to do some tuning to the car.

Pls advise which workshop to go. Thks

Neutral Newbie

Hi Gurus,

I am looking at getting a Airtrek Turbo. Any current drivers or ex drivers who can give inputs on this ride?

Done a search and apparently not much has been discussed.

What is the FC that you getting? Heard horror stories about it but all are hearsay. No friends driving one.

Pls help.

thks

Hi Sei Fei, have you buy yr Airtrek turbo R ? It can range from 6-9 km/l depending on how heavy yr foot is, this is based on my friend who drives one for few years now.

All bros,

I'm keen to get airtrek turbo, anyone who spot a gd stock condition in the market, would appreciate kindly drop me a note. thanks

Cheers.

Hi Sei Fei, have you buy yr Airtrek turbo R ? It can range from 6-9 km/l depending on how heavy yr foot is, this is based on my friend who drives one for few years now.

All bros,

I'm keen to get airtrek turbo, anyone who spot a gd stock condition in the market, would appreciate kindly drop me a note. thanks

Cheers.

Already got the ATR. Unable to get a manual ride thus has to settle for an ATR. Wifey likes SUV and loved the forester until she saw the ATR.

As for the FC, the 1st full tank is 7.3km/l. Now still on the 2nd tank. I guess will be almost the same. Travelling pattern is like 60%-70% highway.

For your info, the OMV is higher for ATR over forester '05 model

Neutral Newbie

The forum is pretty much inactive now. Think it it also because of the reduction in the number of ATR owners.

Alex aka viper is e guy that tuned my car last time, you can find him in the DeLphi forums....

Assuming if what you bought is stock, you can up the power to about 280bhp, and get better fc while cruising after tuning....

If you are into serious molding you can goto aseop at amk ind park 2a

The workshop owner drives a Airtrek as well....

For normal servicing , You can pretty much do it anywhere.....

alex is a atr guru.... [:)]

a workshop in amk auto point 4 storey next to the famous panel beater shop... call 96359219 and ask for bok, tell him you looking for atr workshop, he has quite a few atr customers and evo customers

Neutral Newbie

Already got the ATR. Unable to get a manual ride thus has to settle for an ATR. Wifey likes SUV and loved the forester until she saw the ATR.

As for the FC, the 1st full tank is 7.3km/l. Now still on the 2nd tank. I guess will be almost the same. Travelling pattern is like 60%-70% highway.

For your info, the OMV is higher for ATR over forester '05 model

Hope you are enjoying yr ATR! Was it the black one in sgcarmart ?

Alex aka viper is e guy that tuned my car last time, you can find him in the DeLphi forums....

Assuming if what you bought is stock, you can up the power to about 280bhp, and get better fc while cruising after tuning....

If you are into serious molding you can goto aseop at amk ind park 2a

The workshop owner drives a Airtrek as well....

For normal servicing , You can pretty much do it anywhere.....

Hi,

managed to find Alex at the forum. most likely looking for him to do tuning. currently sorting out the car first.

Not into serious modding. Wants to drive for long since that COE is so ex nw!!

Hi,

managed to find Alex at the forum. most likely looking for him to do tuning. currently sorting out the car first.

Congrats for getting your ATR......... it has the same engine as the evo.... mod potential is high [:)][:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

congratz on your new ride!

but i suggest you just do a simple ecu tune can liao, and don't TEST drive his AIRTREK! wait till you hear his engine sound lol

ps : after tuning you might get slightly better FC, he can tune the crusiing fuel consumption to be better...

Edited by Zealot

Neutral Newbie

Hello I have just purchased an 2003 airtrek turbo r and am so glad I did in looking to replace exhaust and manifold decat and remap I think thays ample bhp for me although larger turbo n intercooler can improve again greatly its helluva car any advice appreciated

WOW They are still around. Its been ages since I least heard of its name.  :a-good:

Hello I have just purchased an 2003 airtrek turbo r and am so glad I did in looking to replace exhaust and manifold decat and remap I think thays ample bhp for me although larger turbo n intercooler can improve again greatly its helluva car any advice appreciated

Turbocharged

WOW They are still around. Its been ages since I least heard of its name. :a-good:

Sounds like Airbus spin off?? :D

Turbocharged

You must be quite young then if you dunno about the Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo.

Of cos I know, I was thinking of buying during its launch too :D

Haha :a-m1212:

The younger drivers wouldn't know about this model. I also like it a lot.  :a-happy:

Of cos I know, I was thinking of buying during its launch too :D

↡ Advertisement