MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Thanks richard! For me, its the keyless entry that appeals to me since its almost a basic feature for other cars.

Congrats bro. I heard the latest version is on preorder status. Next shipment probably in late nov/dec.

Those with white interior have to wait till jan 2019 :/

Hi thesoul,

Most importantly, just secured COE on 4th non guaranteed bid and just car must be arriving so ... lol !!

Half hearted 1st bid at 22k+, 2nd bid as surprising high 30k+ but missed by 700 and 3rd bid also missed but 307.

Quietly confident will get this 4th bid successful  since paid 1.5k more than current booking despite good 1.5k discount after "management decision" else dun buy thing but still pleasantly surprised that bid was up up at 33.5k against successful bid of 31k+.

Can start shopping at yahoo! Japan, aliexpress, ezbuy, taobao and carousell liao ... keke !

Cheers,

Richard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi thesoul,

Most importantly, just secured COE on 4th non guaranteed bid and just car must be arriving so ... lol !!

Half hearted 1st bid at 22k+, 2nd bid as surprising high 30k+ but missed by 700 and 3rd bid also missed but 307.

Quietly confident will get this 4th bid successful since paid 1.5k more than current booking despite good 1.5k discount after "management decision" else dun buy thing but still pleasantly surprised that bid was up up at 33.5k against successful bid of 31k+.

Can start shopping at yahoo! Japan, aliexpress, ezbuy, taobao and carousell liao ... keke !

Cheers,

Richard

Congrats
  • Praise 1

Hi thesoul,

Quietly confident will get this 4th bid successful since paid 1.5k more than current booking despite good 1.5k discount after "management decision" else dun buy thing but still pleasantly surprised that bid was up up at 33.5k against successful bid of 31k+.

Cheers,

Richard

Congrats
  • Praise 1

my Mazda 2018 executive less than 3 month already got hit and run.

I noticed the paint work is kinda thin, my right side mirror kena chip off and right door panel got scratches.

Guys u better park ur car carefully and it would be best check with SE can install 24/7 Car Cam battery anot from what I understand they say will void. Please take care of your car.

Just wanna share my experience and cost and claim procedure. Not trying to derail the thread.

My picture is in this thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2712112-help-less-than-3-month-new-car-got-hit-and-run-by-van/

crying.gif

Had a similar experience... Less than 2 months and someone left 4 scratches on my door on purpose.

Very pissed off and immediately next day went to install new camera with 24/7 using battery pack. Hesitated previously due to the threat of warranty and ended up no evidence and deterrence to vandals. On hindsight voiding the warranty of the battery is really a non issue... Battery doesn't cost that much anyway... And the blaupunkt camera that came with the car really cmi...

Edited by Hobbes187
  • Praise 2

Honestly IMO the m6 is one of the chioest sedans around currently, putting even continentals to shame in terms of sleekness and road presence. It is no wonder vandals target this car. In their mind, it’s always about maximum impact.

I was thinking whether to install external battery pack but worried also cos almost always park under hot sun. Not sure external battery will catch fire or not

Honestly IMO the m6 is one of the chioest sedans around currently, putting even continentals to shame in terms of sleekness and road presence. It is no wonder vandals target this car. In their mind, itâs always about maximum impact.

I was thinking whether to install external battery pack but worried also cos almost always park under hot sun. Not sure external battery will catch fire or not

Hi Jiak,

These added dvr batteries are specially designed lithium and explosive proof type.

Installers will tupically have it under cool shade of under drive seats.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi thesoul,

Cheers,

Richard

Congrats on securing the coe.

And enjoy your ride soon

• Praise 1

Hi thesoul,

Cheers,

Richard

Congratulations! When are you scheduled to collect?

Had a similar experience... Less than 2 months and someone left 4 scratches on my door on purpose.

Very pissed off and immediately next day went to install new camera with 24/7 using battery pack. Hesitated previously due to the threat of warranty and ended up no evidence and deterrence to vandals. On hindsight voiding the warranty of the battery is really a non issue... Battery doesn't cost that much anyway... And the blaupunkt camera that came with the car really cmi...

Which brand did you use and where did you install it?

Hi Mazda6r,

Thanks thanks !

No indication as yet except car is not in Singapore according to SE ... hopefully end Oct or early Nov as indicated when booking.

Meanwhile enjoying bf with wife every morning and looking forward to leaving office to pick her at mrt station outside my lorong chuan office :)

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Thinkware F800 pro. Much sharper than the blaupunkt that came with the car.

Hi Mazda6r,

Thanks thanks !

No indication as yet except car is not in Singapore according to SE ... hopefully end Oct or early Nov as indicated when booking.

Meanwhile enjoying bf with wife every morning and looking forward to leaving office to pick her at mrt station outside my lorong chuan office :)

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard, we might be the same delivery window then. I was wondering if the typhoon had affected the timing of this batch too

Hi Richard, we might be the same delivery window then. I was wondering if the typhoon had affected the timing of this batch too

Hi Mazda6,

Congras ! Guess you also got your coe yesterday .. somehow missed this good news.

Meanwhile, shipments from Japan and China start and just nice for collection then .. keke !

Also not looking forward to the monthly installment after collection and I am still enjoying this 1st month off paying the same for my forester xt .. lol !

Cheers.

Richard

Thinkware F800 pro. Much sharper than the blaupunkt that came with the car.

Thank you! Perhaps I should install that too when the car comes

Hi Mazda6,

Congras ! Guess you also got your coe yesterday .. somehow missed this good news.

Meanwhile, shipments from Japan and China start and just nice for collection then .. keke !

Also not looking forward to the monthly installment after collection and I am still enjoying this 1st month off paying the same for my forester xt .. lol !

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard, I got my Coe sometime in August, but I was told that the car would arrive sometime in October, latest by early November when I placed the deposit.

Guess the demand from the first few days of launch was too good, all the available stock and September shipment were sold liao

Hi Richard, I got my Coe sometime in August, but I was told that the car would arrive sometime in October, latest by early November when I placed the deposit.

Guess the demand from the first few days of launch was too good, all the available stock and September shipment were sold liao

Hi Mazda6r,

Awwwah .. sorry to hear that it takes 2 months even after securing CEO.

I betta let my wife knows cos she initially tot collecting these 1-2 weeks ... tks for sharing this albiet bad news since mine can only be later :(

Cheers.

Richard

I recommend u just go change it. No parking record really takes away half the benefits of having a car cam.

I recommend u just go change it. No parking record really takes away half the benefits of having a car cam.

Ok! Any garage to recommend? I am a mazda newbie

Hi Mazda6r,

Awwwah .. sorry to hear that it takes 2 months even after securing CEO.

I betta let my wife knows cos she initially tot collecting these 1-2 weeks ... tks for sharing this albiet bad news since mine can only be later :(

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard, I hope that it is worth the wait! Edited by Mazda6r
  • Praise 1

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard,

You will be driving your FXT while your wife drives the 6?

↡ Advertisement