MAZDA 6

Voxy28

(edited)

LTA approved?

Does the installation take down the bumper?

I think should be illegal because we are not allow to changes the original light bulb.

However, the osram LED light is look similar to original headlight and it still not brighter than Mazda 6 Executive DRL.

Just need to remove 4 pcs of plastic button inside the front fenders and squeeze your hand inside to remove the light bulb.

It take me 10min to complete the replacement and workshops only take 5 min to complete.

I paid $40 dollars to learn how to replace the DRL in Mazda 6 standard. Haha

Edited by Nkw0820
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

For video especially those that have 24/7...do get the high endurance one, e.g. SanDisk high endurance micro SD, white color...max only 64GB i think. Other brands high endurance ones, Samsung Pro Endurance got 128GB but quite ex

Thanks for this. just got 1 for $31.90. If you don't want to squeeze in at suntec IT fair, there's a shop above Promenade MRT opposite the food court.

Edited by fleonhart_mcf

**Dear Valued Customer

Weekend Special

M2 HB 1.5 $73,800(Std)

M2 HB 1.5 $81,800(Del)

M2 Sdn 1.5 $83,800(Std)

M6 2.0 $ 97,800 (Std)

M6 2.0 $104,800(Exec)

M6 2.5 $129,800(Prem)

CX-3 2.0 $90,800(Std)

CX-3 2.0 $101,800(Del)

CX-5 2.0 $112,800(Std)

CX-5 2.0 $123,800(Prem)

CX-5 2.5 $141,800(Lux)

CX-9 2.5 $180,800 (2WD)

MX-5 (M) $160,800

MX-5 (A) $166,800

Price quoted with trade in & registration in March (except cat A & MX-5)

FOC item

*3yr/100000km warranty

*1yr/20000km Servicing 

*Rikecool Solar Film 

*2 channel recording camera

*Brilla Body Coating (5yrs Warranty)

*Apple ,Android car play (for deluxe ,executive,premium)

*Mazda Dezire Program

(For M6, CX-5 & CX-9)

Still way overpriced for whatever it is worth. Esp that CX9. 180k for the cheapest CX 9? This is not even the 4WD Super Luxury model We can get a Kia Stinger GT 3.3L V6 that can do the century sprint in just 4.9s at this price

Thanks for this. just got 1 for $31.90. If you don't want to squeeze in at suntec IT fair, there's a shop above Promenade MRT opposite the food court.

With one did you get? SanDisk endurance 64GB?

**Dear Valued Customer

Weekend Special

M2 HB 1.5 $73,800(Std)
M2 HB 1.5 $81,800(Del)
M2 Sdn 1.5 $83,800(Std)
M6 2.0 $ 97,800 (Std)
M6 2.0 $104,800(Exec)
M6 2.5 $129,800(Prem)
CX-3 2.0 $90,800(Std)
CX-3 2.0 $101,800(Del)
CX-5 2.0 $112,800(Std)
CX-5 2.0 $123,800(Prem)
CX-5 2.5 $141,800(Lux)
CX-9 2.5 $180,800 (2WD)
MX-5 (M) $160,800
MX-5 (A) $166,800

Price quoted with trade in & registration in March (except cat A & MX-5)

FOC item

*3yr/100000km warranty
*1yr/20000km Servicing 
*Rikecool Solar Film 
*2 channel recording camera
*Brilla Body Coating (5yrs Warranty)
*Apple ,Android car play (for deluxe ,executive,premium)
*Mazda Dezire Program
(For M6, CX-5 & CX-9)

Still way overpriced for whatever it is worth. Esp that CX9. 180k for the cheapest CX 9? This is not even the 4WD Super Luxury model We can get a Kia Stinger GT 3.3L V6 that can do the century sprint in just 4.9s at this price

Hmm quite an increase in price from just 5 weeks ago when I bought mine

Auto hold and iStop.

Saw a few posting here about iStop being rather intrusive and may not be good for engine mount and/or battery.

A few bro highlight that can kind of release the brake pedal abit to prevent iStop from engaging and don't have to remember and keep having to off iStop (which will rest to default on when start engine the next time)

There are also concern that it may not be too safe to not step on the brakes firmly to prevent iStop.

For the past 2 weeks after collecting the car, I tried the brake pedal method and realize the following.

There is a tiny gap between Auto Hold (need to switch on) and iStop, and can activate Auto Hold without iStop....but need to do that release the brake a little and try to increase pressure a little, I find stepping at the edge of the brake pedal alittle will activate the auto hold and not activating the iStop.

So been using it since and getting more and more precise and depend on the traffic just step firmer and iStop activates if need to.

Just sharing experience thus far..

With one did you get? SanDisk endurance 64GB?

Hmm quite an increase in price from just 5 weeks ago when I bought mine

Yes, got the SanDisk endurance 64GB.

Auto hold and iStop.

Saw a few posting here about iStop being rather intrusive and may not be good for engine mount and/or battery.

A few bro highlight that can kind of release the brake pedal abit to prevent iStop from engaging and don't have to remember and keep having to off iStop (which will rest to default on when start engine the next time)

There are also concern that it may not be too safe to not step on the brakes firmly to prevent iStop.

For the past 2 weeks after collecting the car, I tried the brake pedal method and realize the following.

There is a tiny gap between Auto Hold (need to switch on) and iStop, and can activate Auto Hold without iStop....but need to do that release the brake a little and try to increase pressure a little, I find stepping at the edge of the brake pedal alittle will activate the auto hold and not activating the iStop.

So been using it since and getting more and more precise and depend on the traffic just step firmer and iStop activates if need to.

Agree, during the break-in period I was confused as sometimes the i-stop didn't kick in when I brake smoothly. After a while learnt that to get it to kick in you need to step in a little bit harder.

• Praise 1

I think should be illegal because we are not allow to changes the original light bulb.

However, the osram LED light is look similar to original headlight and it still not brighter than Mazda 6 Executive DRL.

Just need to remove 4 pcs of plastic button inside the front fenders and squeeze your hand inside to remove the light bulb.

It take me 10min to complete the replacement and workshops only take 5 min to complete.

Hey bro, what is the size of the bulb? Would like to change to the Osram as well.

IT show microSD

Saw brochure cyber mind, Sandisk high endurance 64GB $23.5. Samsung pro endurance 128GB $63.5..

Just sharing

• Praise 2

• Praise 1

Auto hold and iStop.

When the car is at flat or uphill, the brake padel will activate auto hold before istop, like what u described.

When the car is at downhill, the brake padel will activate the istop befor auto hold.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Anyone booked Mazda 6 before the recent COE?

I am quoted $98,800 for standard and $104,800 for Executive today. Immediate registration.

But only 1 year servicing and 3 years warranty. 

Edited by clarkkent

I am quoted $98,800 for standard and $104,800 for Executive today. Immediate registration.

I think this is the standard package, slightly reduced price for exec compared to motor show
  • Praise 1

I think this is the standard package, slightly reduced price for exec compared to motor show

Thought its weird for 3 years warranty. Usually warranty is 5 years?

Thought its weird for 3 years warranty. Usually warranty is 5 years?

The remaining two years are extended warranty, need to top up two or three thousand for that

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi.. can I have your Salesperson contact? I went Ubi today and was quoted 100800 for standard and 109800 for executive with 3 yrs servicing and warranty.

Damn pissed off by this sales guy. Look like was drunk last night and haven’t wake up. I left without test drive.

Edited by Ongzh81