How to pay Malaysia Summon in Singapore?

Powerkeong

Also dun play play - many many people got family or other roots in Malaysia -

For that, red plate makes a lot of sense.

OPC cars make sense if the owners spend lots of time in MY and dont mind leaving sgp before 7am (for breakfast?) and returning after 7pm (after dinner / shopping etc etc). [thumbsup] [thumbsup] They can enjoy driving on the thousands km of roads in MY while paying LTA what's probably MY kind of roadtax yet are still able to drive in SGP on weekends and 7pm to 7am on weekdays.

I have a friend who runs his online business using wifi in some JB cafes while he spends the whole day there following the above timing in his OPC car.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

OPC cars make sense if the owners spend lots of time in MY and dont mind leaving sgp before 7am (for breakfast?) and returning after 7pm (after dinner / shopping etc etc). [thumbsup] [thumbsup] They can enjoy driving on the thousands km of roads in MY while paying LTA what's probably MY kind of roadtax yet are still able to drive in SGP on weekends and 7pm to 7am on weekdays.

I have a friend who runs his online business using wifi in some JB cafes while he spends the whole day there following the above timing in his OPC car.

No wonder your nick is Super7.... your post so many number "7".... even your summon also 7 years late [laugh][:p]

The sting operation is at the Gelang Petah rest stop just before 2nd link checkpoint. (the last place to top up gas before home).

If you want to avoid, top up gas at Hentian R&R and do not turn into Gelang Petah R&R.

Only good thing is that it is 50% off. So speeding ticket was 150. If it was SG, you don't pay for so many years, sure become 1000 bucks or go court liao.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

If you want to avoid, top up gas at Hentian R&R and do not turn into Gelang Petah R&R.

Or turn into Geylang Patah town and pump up there....

I thought I didn't register the MYEG, it's a super hassle to register now!

Lucky I tried again and found out I did register last time, checked my vehicle, luckily no summon, trying to prove the system is working so I tried checking some nice car number plate for sale and manage to find one that have outstanding. Better check the number free from encumbrances before you buy their plate.

• Praise 1

The sting operation is at the Gelang Petah rest stop just before 2nd link checkpoint. (the last place to top up gas before home).

Only good thing is that it is 50% off. So speeding ticket was 150. If it was SG, you don't pay for so many years, sure become 1000 bucks or go court liao.

Good tip, thanks.

how u know rilek website is not updated?

As mentioned, discovered that an SG plate vehicle no that have summons, as reflected in MYEG website, were found cleared or no summons in the rilek website.

I thought I didn't register the MYEG, it's a super hassle to register now!

Lucky I tried again and found out I did register last time, checked my vehicle, luckily no summon, trying to prove the system is working so I tried checking some nice car number plate for sale and manage to find one that have outstanding. Better check the number free from encumbrances before you buy their plate.

hehe, agree, did that too.

Good tip, thanks.

As mentioned, discovered that an SG plate vehicle no that have summons, as reflected in MYEG website, were found cleared or no summons in the rilek website.

hehe, agree, did that too.

The rilek website buay zhun one.

It told me 'Congratulations you have no summons' but the MYEG site shows an outstanding one and even had the link to see the picture of my beautiful car cruising down the NSE.

Basically, don't trust the rilek site. MYEG is much better.

The rilek website buay zhun one.

It told me 'Congratulations you have no summons' but the MYEG site shows an outstanding one and even had the link to see the picture of my beautiful car cruising down the NSE.

Basically, don't trust the rilek site. MYEG is much better.

Knn, congratulate some more.... Like playing what game....

Hi Gentlemen, any idea when this MY summon Ops expect to end? Need to go up north this weekend and have a few photo-taking fees yet to clear.. Thk.

no one know lar... dont worry, just make sure you have enough cash.. if kena tangkap, just pay up.. fair.... no need to lose sleep over it... :D

did a check and my number of summon still same.. no increase since 2012.... [laugh]

post-3324-0-49971600-1420026523_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi Gentlemen, any idea when this MY summon Ops expect to end? Need to go up north this weekend and have a few photo-taking fees yet to clear.. Thk.

I doubt they'll ceasefire their Ops real soon cos now they need $$$$ to fund their DBKL projects.

Jarod Lim | The Star/Asia News Network | Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014

Pay up your traffic summonses or risk being blacklisted by the Road Transport Department (JPJ).

This stern warning from Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) is directed towards motorists who have yet to settle their traffic summonses.

From January until now, DBKL had issued 956,068 traffic summonses but only 10 per cent had been paid.

To-date, a staggering 861,176 traffic summonses remain unsettled.

The summonses issued range from RM50 to RM300 (S$19 to S$116) per ticket, depending on the traffic offences, and the uncollected amount totals up to more than RM40mil which can be used to fund DBKL projects.

DBKL's statistic records show that from 2007 to 2013 there were 4,779,495 outstanding summonses.

Only a small amount of people paid this year, totalling up to only RM2.8mil

Ops still on going. Now at EDL. Those with summon they will direct to Pandan RnR to print record and pay fine. I kena pulled over cos just bought over a 2nd hand car. Lucky the sales doc all with me. Just show to them and they let me go.

Lesson learnt : next time buy car must check msia summons. Else u all better have the paperwork with u.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I think they still checking. My friend driving back from PD got stopped 3 times. They will check all the Singapore cars for outstanding fines.

Turbocharged

No wonder your nick is Super7.... your post so many number "7".... even your summon also 7 years late [laugh][:p]

You also welcome to use TVT7, drive a BMW 7 series, act like 007, drink 7Up, shop in 7Eleven, live in 7th Heaven, take good care of your 6-7 (say it in cantonese)!!!