How to pay Malaysia Summon in Singapore?

Powerkeong

I just learned from my friend that Malaysia summon can now pay at AXS.

So I went to the AXS to find out if I had any.

To my surprise, I had 2. [sweatdrop]

Pay, change plate or change car better?

wah exchange rate good... money changer 2.9.... their exchange rate 3.+

↡ Advertisement

Few weeks ago, I parked my car on the middle of the road at "the zon" with a few cars. Came back and kana summon. Take the paper and throw away. Until now I still in out to Malaysia. Nothing happen. Pay only when they stop u at Malaysia custom.

check with you guys....

i might have misplaced the transfer notice letter for my car and scrolling through onemotoring, i cant find where i can print out the date of transfer for the present vehicle.

Is the transfer letter relevant to MY authority as i discovered there are 6 summons accumulated by the ex owner few years ago.

Will they acknowledge that i am not the driver and let me pass....

Your experience supports my assertion that kopi money or no, these blood suckers will still submit your licence plate to hit quota.

1st offence was a "settled" case. No summon issued. Knn, settled already still got summon! [furious]

2nd offence happened at the causeway, direction towards JB. The queue was long and slow. When I saw someone from behind uses the lorry lane, I followed. Damn! mata kia waited in front hidden by blind spots. He hinted for kopi, I acted blurred. Was issued a summon on the spot with no amount stated.

check with you guys....

i might have misplaced the transfer notice letter for my car and scrolling through onemotoring, i cant find where i can print out the date of transfer for the present vehicle.

Is the transfer letter relevant to MY authority as i discovered there are 6 summons accumulated by the ex owner few years ago.

Ham, under Vehicle Hub -> Enquire & Print Vehicle Registration Details.

voila! the effective date of ownership is reflected below your personal particulars.  :D

• Praise 1

dun speed, if want to speed, take the summon and dun try to give kopi money, it is very different today compare to 10 years ago, you probably commit two offence cos you try to bribe an officer.

check with you guys....

Log in to One Motoring -> Vehicle Hub -> Enquire & print veh reg details -> Effective date of ownership

See mine :

post-2654-0-58070700-1461553059_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Ham, under Vehicle Hub -> Enquire & Print Vehicle Registration Details.

voila! the effective date of ownership is reflected below your personal particulars.  :D

wow oh wow....i really missed that column. Thanks for the heads up bro.

So now the question lies, does the MY polis understand whats written on it.... :slow:

Same question pops to my head....

Even if they understand, do they care?

Maybe their SOP is to catch the car, not the driver.

You are not the owner when the offence is committed? Your dai ji. Pay up then gong.

So now the question lies, does the MY polis understand whats written on it.... :slow:

you are welcome.

it would certainly help if you can speak some Bahasa Malaysia. else the mata may try to push his luck by pretending not to understand and observe what your response is. if he senses that you are not going to "negotiate", he may ask you to go mata chu to "talk about it". this is a scare tactic used on foreign drivers.

• Praise 1

check with you guys....

If the summons are discounted, just pay lah.

Their police may not be able to read English & just pretend that your vehicle transfer notice isn't valid.

Payment online via MY credit card is cheaper; RM2 instead of SGD5 per summon.

Whether kenna stopped at road blocks or not also depends on the brand & model of vehicle one drives.

My own experience in drives up north, didn't get stopped at all when I drove my Jap SUV but when in my conti cars, for sure every time kenna waved to the roadside, with allegations that I was clocked driving above speed limit.

Whether kenna stopped at road blocks or not also depends on the brand & model of vehicle one drives.

My own experience in drives up north, didn't get stopped at all when I drove my Jap SUV but when in my conti cars, for sure every time kenna waved to the roadside, with allegations that I was clocked driving above speed limit.

yesterday came back, a red plate jazz kena block for driving at 120kph [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Did u stop to enquirer arh?

Honda Jazz at that speed can easily fly off road.