Renault Fluence

Dlar2

Neutral Newbie

Anyone went for a test drive? I think it is a better buy than taiyota.

More air bags but only cost one grand more, quite worth it.

I did not test drive the car but sat in it outside the showroom, the back seat is spacious.

Any comments?

↡ Advertisement

space wise is good...with a turbo engine would be better. the drive is normal, more jap feel though

Edited by Yeowww

Ho Guys and Girls

What do u think of Renault's car ?? Does this car have a lot of issue ?

I am eyeing on the Fluence... Just afraid that there will a lot of problem later

The review of the car seems to be mixed. Anyone here already driving this car

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

producing the car from korea and leverage on the brand to sell,like what chevrolet is doing.if u want to get conti cars,get those straight from the conti land,not a half fcuk neither conti nor korea.this car is for poser.

producing the car from korea and leverage on the brand to sell,like what chevrolet is doing.if u want to get conti cars,get those straight from the conti land,not a half fcuk neither conti nor korea.this car is for poser.

Renault Fluence

Its a conti car, joint develop engine wif Nissan , assembled in South Korea.

In south korea, its called Renault Samsung SM3

But when its exported, its called the Renault Fluence.

FYI, Renault owned Nissan's shares...

Last time Samsung Motors have ties wif Nissan.

Due to the acqusition of Nissan, Reanult bought over the shares in Samsung Motors as well.

This lead to this tie up.

Side track abit....

Chevrolet Cruze is also known as Daewoo Lacetti Premiere....

Daewoo is also under GM...

Its also built in South Korea btw

[:)]

check out the review at sgcarmart. The reviewer thinks the car is underpowered.

other than the honda civic all their reviews for 1.6L cars say that the car is under powered or slightly sluggish

Grow up or read more, 70% of cars can be considered half-farked if going by your standard..

u driving a chevy?perhaps u dun know much about the perception of auto-industry here.no one would get a half-fxxk car especially those of brands like bmw,benz,audi.they want it to be straight from Germany.go drive your chevy and imagine u are driving a american muscle car.

I buy a car based on my ability to pay, follow by the design and so forth. Yes, I am driving a cruze and I bought it knowing that it was assembled in S. Korea. BMW, Mercs etc also have plants in other countries, so are those driving S.African contis also driving half-farked cars?

I buy a car based on my ability to pay, follow by the design and so forth. Yes, I am driving a cruze and I bought it knowing that it was assembled in S. Korea. BMW, Mercs etc also have plants in other countries, so are those driving S.African contis also driving half-farked cars?

well normal citizens like us, cannot compare with those elites :D

318,320, c180, are junk in thier eyes

I seriously don't understand such perceptions that buy conti cars must buy from country of origin. I would like to pose a question to those who think this way...will you buy a merc from C&C, manufactured in S.Africa with full aftersales support or from a PI, confirmed from Germany?

With so much electronics nowadays, how safe will you feel if things were to go wrong and outside ws do not have the necessary diagnostic equipment to deal with them or even if they can, will they warrant such parts like a AD will? How about recalls? Sure C&C will entertain you, but last in queue and gotta pay! Jeez...

Edited by Vooth

unfortunately yes.they no longer imports S.A 3 series,all 3 series now comes direct from the germany.no one in singapore is going to spend a big sum of money on a premium car from south africa.

Neutral Newbie

Is it worth a buy at 90K??

I'm comparing btw Mazda 3 and Fluence... Any advise??

Actually my ideal car is jetta but now too expensive le abt 100k plus.

↡ Advertisement