Renault Fluence

Dlar2

Neutral Newbie

lol bro enjoy your ride? haha.. i'll be getting mine after my BKK trip..

lol...asked him to remove SM sticker!!....:)

Neutral Newbie

Bro, collected your fluence already? how's is it?

lol..Collected and been driving since Friday. I am a happy man cause my kids and importantly my wife luv it...:)

1. Luv the audio stalk, do not need to worry about the steering wheel. though I was a bit apprehensive about it.

2. Luv the flick as opposed to pushing buttons on the steering wheel

3. Luv the variable steering (or whatever they called it..lol), its a breeze to park. (My wife adore it)

4. Thought the GPS remote control may be a bit difficult to get use to it, but find it a godsend as my kids did all the setup and they do not need to clamour for the front seat. With the rear air-cons, they are a happy bunch too. lol

5. The pick-up is pretty good too, both from stationery or during cruise....beats Cruze hands-down

6. Was also apprehensive about the slanting speedo/odo/....but now actually like it. At least something that is unique.

Lol..maybe all because it is new....:)

now I hope my wife would pester me to buy my car.....:)

lol..Collected and been driving since Friday. I am a happy man cause my kids and importantly my wife luv it...:)

1. Luv the audio stalk, do not need to worry about the steering wheel. though I was a bit apprehensive about it.

2. Luv the flick as opposed to pushing buttons on the steering wheel

3. Luv the variable steering (or whatever they called it..lol), its a breeze to park. (My wife adore it)

4. Thought the GPS remote control may be a bit difficult to get use to it, but find it a godsend as my kids did all the setup and they do not need to clamour for the front seat. With the rear air-cons, they are a happy bunch too. lol

5. The pick-up is pretty good too, both from stationery or during cruise....beats Cruze hands-down

6. Was also apprehensive about the slanting speedo/odo/....but now actually like it. At least something that is unique.

Lol..maybe all because it is new....:)

now I hope my wife would pester me to buy my car.....:)

haha great! another new car? you just got your fluence you know!

you got SKB2K+? or 3K?

Neutral Newbie

lol...my wife will be driving that most of the time. For mine, I was thinking of getting a 2.0 - 2.5l but with today's prices, better to think some more...:)

it is SKB4xxx...

4D have not strike yet...:)

lol...my wife will be driving that most of the time. For mine, I was thinking of getting a 2.0 - 2.5l but with today's prices, better to think some more...:)

it is SKB4xxx...

4D have not strike yet...:)

if i were you, i will get a 1.6T or 1.4T also can.. no point getting such a high NA cc and pay so much road tax and coe...

oh 4xxx. imagine i get same no. as my old one [laugh]

if i were you, i will get a 1.6T or 1.4T also can.. no point getting such a high NA cc and pay so much road tax and coe...

yeah my next car , i'm also gonna keep below 3 liters .

Neutral Newbie

lol.....ya was thinking along the line .I test drove the C5 and EcoBoost, not impressed leh...:).....I think still a fair bit of diff between the turbos and 2.0=2.4l, probably except the Passat 1.8TSI which is nice.

Waiting to see how Jetta 1.4TSI will help me change my mind...

(edited)

lol.....ya was thinking along the line .I test drove the C5 and EcoBoost, not impressed leh...:).....I think still a fair bit of diff between the turbos and 2.0=2.4l, probably except the Passat 1.8TSI which is nice.

Waiting to see how Jetta 1.4TSI will help me change my mind...

how about peugeot 508?

Edited by Summermirror

Neutral Newbie

how about peugeot 508?

Ya, have not find the time to go down and test drive it yet...One for consideration...:)

Neutral Newbie

If you r considering the Peoguet 508 and Citroen C5, why don't u consider the Renault Latitude as well?

Neutral Newbie

Have test drove Lattitude twice already and C5 too. Cannot connect leh...... dat time price of Lattitude was around $134K and C5 $145, was debating whether to drop budget to i45 or increase budget to 1.8TSI Passat.....

Neutral Newbie

lol...I test drive the EcoBoost too, but personally I gather I would top up $5K for the 1.8TSI Passat as I prefer the VW drive......