Anger management

Happily1986

Need to handle as young as possible. When young start to throw things, next may be physically abusive to others student.

Sulking and getting angry is ok. But to shout ay elders and throw things around is not.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

My eldest daughter once threw her toy on the floor, I pick it up and throw it into the rubbish den in front of her, and the toy was gone forever, another time she kicked the rocking horse, and it went out of the door. The 2 younger ones saw what happened and until today it has been peaceful. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Any toys I throw away, usually no replacement.

But now sometimes I see them angry over certain things and answering me in a certain way, I just turn ard and walk away. [laugh]

Could they be wishing that it’s the same as the toy and chair? Never coming back?
  • Praise 1

really? how u know it works unless u do that too?  [rolleyes]

I dun know Ler Ler HDLY is what kind one..

For me is to have a good steamboat meal at Hai Di Lao .. [;)] 

• Praise 4

if you had kicked me, not only out of the door, is also stuck to the wall.  :XD:  [laugh]  [laugh]

You will push him against the wall and have your way with him?

• Praise 1

Actually, can go for HDLY as tried by the now infamous Ler Ler..

Totally agree

Too much trestorogent in the body

I realise that now that my body don’t have so much of this, I am more calm more relax driving also relag

Releasing teteatrogsn helps a lot

Calms the mind soothes the soul relaxes the body

Less prone to anger and those agreesivw things

Sorry I can spell for shit

• Praise 2

You will push him against the wall and have your way with him?

I said stuck to the wall, i no say push him against the wall leh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

In case you are curious, I repeat for you. 

"Tianmo is only interest in FEMALE, and must be BORN FEMALE!!!" ^_^

I said stuck to the wall, i no say push him against the wall leh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

In case you are curious, I repeat for you.

"Tianmo is only interest in FEMALE, and must be BORN FEMALE!!!" ^_^

Only humans? Or any female who is born female?

Need to handle as young as possible. When young start to throw things, next may be physically abusive to others student.

Sulking and getting angry is ok. But to shout ay elders and throw things around is not.

agree on starting young. my girl already had biting case in school, although can be said as "usual" for pre-school age (2-3 years old). closely watching her and stepping in if we see her going overboard. 

My eldest daughter once threw her toy on the floor, I pick it up and throw it into the rubbish den in front of her, and the toy was gone forever, another time she kicked the rocking horse, and it went out of the door. The 2 younger ones saw what happened and until today it has been peaceful. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Any toys I throw away, usually no replacement. 

But now sometimes I see them angry over certain things and answering me in a certain way, I just turn ard and walk away.  [laugh]

actually i was quite traumatised when my father did that to my toy last time. always told myself not to do it when i'm a parent. but now that i have kids... i understand why he did it last time haha... 

its a challenge for me to find the balance... 

• Praise 2

agree on starting young. my girl already had biting case in school, although can be said as "usual" for pre-school age (2-3 years old). closely watching her and stepping in if we see her going overboard.

actually i was quite traumatised when my father did that to my toy last time. always told myself not to do it when i'm a parent. but now that i have kids... i understand why he did it last time haha...

why you go watch Liverpool match last time.....

Only humans? Or any female who is born female?

what is it for me is not as important anyway, because ppl here say i is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, as long as FEMALE. Some even presented chio chio spider ( female one) to me as darling.  Ask @bancoe  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Thats how I understand the Chinese saying 慈母多败儿, many times cutting a small lose is to save the whole thing.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

on the contrary, my girl has totally no interest in soccer... whenever i watch on TV, she will say "i dont want to watch this..." [laugh]

no lar...that time you got laugh at Suarez antics anot?

haha i know you talking abt Suarez la... but i not Pool supporter leh... bite people but still bought by Barca leh... [smash]

i also not their supporter.......
↡ Advertisement