Steel Brake Hose

Zafchen

Neutral Newbie

Need help from bro here..

Wanted to buy Pro - RS steel brake hose for my ride, but was wondering can the Hose be transfer to another ride in-case i change my ride...

Also where can i go to purchase and install...

↡ Advertisement

Need help from bro here..

Wanted to buy Pro - RS steel brake hose for my ride, but was wondering can the Hose be transfer to another ride in-case i change my ride...

Also where can i go to purchase and install...

only same model transferable... due to the length... warranty wise.. better check with the dealer...

Pro RS,

Go to Singapore LAncer Club

Look for Zo (Lorenzo)...i think he is selling...

u might also wanna keep ur options open for other brands like

1) HEL

2) Goodridge

3) many more.....

any mech will be able to do it ... its just a normal job, nothing special.

just make sure they bleed the brake hose after installation.

i did it for $30(labour) + $15(brake fluid) at tampines industrial park.

however, like what ITSEC said, each set is car model dependent = non-transferable.

google for the retailer in KL and then order direct. If you organize mass order, possible can even get at lower than $160.

Edited by Ysc3

google for the retailer in KL and then order direct. If you organize mass order, possible can even get at lower than $160.

How much for workshop installation and also brake fluid ? If adds up to about 200+ I rather do it in Singapore.

1 - Warranty issue easy to get help

2 - All the trouble just to save a little bit

Sometimes material cost might be cheaper to order out of Sg but if you consider those 2 factors and it adds up to almost the same to be done

in Sg might as well do it in Sg.

around 260-280 range , can get you reputable brands like goodridge ,HD project mu .and that includes installation and bleeding of brakes with brake fluid.

better to get big brands that are proven , gives you peace of mind and the "money well spent" feel.

does it really worth the money?

i'm already using good tires, sport brakes. just curious

bump your question up.

want to zhng go add in whatever filter or pod la. want add crazy lights change lights more lights do it la. want add kit add lor. just better not to f around with brakes. all the BBK and hoes and shits. i think if genna accident you may not be covered.

SS hoses are a thing to invest if you wanna drive long. Normal rubber hose will just wear off and you do not want to get yourself in a situation where there is no brakes like my boss car due to the failure of rubber hose for his brakes due to wear and tear. Especially for auto cars as your form of braking most of the time is using brakes rather than engine brakes.

does it really worth the money?

i'm already using good tires, sport brakes. just curious

In my opinion, grippy brake pads and tires are sufficient.