Sentosa Universal studios visit

Sosaria

I've never been to the new universal studios at sentosa, and have a couple of questions to ask.

Is there such a thing as just paying the entrance fee, go in look-see? Then the rides pay extra?

Or buying an entrance ticket includes some rides as well?

Best time to go? I heard there's a certain time that they allow people to go in and look-see...

Thanks for the tips. Lazy to surf through their website info, and this forum is so informative and throws up some nuggets of 'insider' info sometimes [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

All rides and games closed at 7pm.

U can purchases a S$5 ticket and enter from 7pm onward to go in makan or take picture.

Fireworks at 9.30pm

Dont need to waste so much money for the entrance fee.......

Edited by Mcf777

i checked the uss website before and i thought the $5 ticket only applies to a specific timing as well as the hollywood section of uss? sorry the website is not so clear cut also. so i dont really understand wat it means.

I am planning to go there soon also :D

Neutral Newbie

You pay for rides when you pay for entrance ticket. Its like $60 for a day. You dont have to pay extra for the rides inside. They stop selling tickets after they have reached the maximum number allowed for the day, so better book the tickets in advance. But the roller coasters dont work. Some popular rides are veyr crowded. Waited 60+ mins to get on a ride in Lost World. The Indoor roller coaster is very nice. Its in the Egyptian Mummy place. Dont miss that.

I've never been to the new universal studios at sentosa, and have a couple of questions to ask.

Is there such a thing as just paying the entrance fee, go in look-see? No Then the rides pay extra? No

Or buying an entrance ticket includes some rides as well? All rides included

Best time to go? 7 pm onward weekend I heard there's a certain time that they allow people to go in and look-see...

Thanks for the tips. Lazy to surf through their website info, and this forum is so informative and throws up some nuggets of 'insider' info sometimes [laugh]

Keep left when going into Sentosa Gateway. Will reach resort world. Don't need go through sentosa then dun nid pay $7 entry fee.

Park at resort world carpark. Cap at $26

Buy uss tix. All rides able to take.

$5 night entrance for Fri & Sat only, you can go have dinner at few restaurant there.

tot it is free? I went in free on a weekend after 6pm leh

You pay for rides when you pay for entrance ticket. Its like $60 for a day. You dont have to pay extra for the rides inside. They stop selling tickets after they have reached the maximum number allowed for the day, so better book the tickets in advance. But the roller coasters dont work. Some popular rides are veyr crowded. Waited 60+ mins to get on a ride in Lost World. The Indoor roller coaster is very nice. Its in the Egyptian Mummy place. Dont miss that.

my daughter cried for almost 1 hour after the Egyptian Mummy ride.... [laugh][laugh] .

just a reminder, try to go with a smaller group and the members in the group is able to play the rides individually... many popular rides have another Q for single rider... u almost dont Q if you dont mind to enjoy these rides with someone u dont know.

for eg, my friends Q for 60+ minutes for the Egyptian Mummy ride cos he want to play it with his daughter and wife... for me, i went for 3 rounds within 30 mins [laugh][laugh][laugh] , 1st round with my daughter (on diff ride) and 2nd and 3rd round myself... another 1 is the boat ride at Jurassic park... took only 5 mins to reach me when i use single ride but if you go by group... prepare to Q for 60mins on a weekend

Edited by Tigershark1976

Neutral Newbie

best is to do advanced booking online so you won't waste your time going down! but IMO not worth it to go now as several major rides are not opened yet!

so now online say fully booked already, i should just change another date to go down? or online fully book but still can go there queue up buy tix? tks.

Weekend mostly fully booked especially now is holiday period

I was at Mount Faber and was thinking whether to take the cable car and then try my luck to get the theme park tickets at the door.

Luckily I didn't go. I might have ended up paying for the cable car ride but not being able to enter the theme park, in consideration of the school holiday.

Edited by Albeniz

I was at Mount Faber and was thinking whether to take the cable car and then try my luck to get the theme park tickets at the door.

Luckily I didn't go. I might have ended up paying for the cable car ride but not being able to enter the theme park, in consideration of the school holiday.

and you still has to pay for the Sentosa entrance fee. Take the free shuttle in or drive in directly to RWS carpark than no need to pay for the entrance fee to Sentosa.

Neutral Newbie

i called them. online say fully book but they still have tickets for sale for walk in customers. but that is also limited so see heng suay.

According to the guy, the Friday and Saturday evening $5 tickets will end on 18 Dec, after that no more already. So the coming weekend will be your last chance to take the evening tickets.

↡ Advertisement