5 months old Polo for sale?

Nightkids

For those who will profit are those who sell their low coe value car and decide not to own a car for coming 3 years..and prepare to wait and take public transport, lucky one still can share the car from other family members.

If u sell high now also have to buy even higher now.

Some people can manage to sell high, buy high provided that the overall gains/lose is within their budget.

But if that those people is trying to make a quick buck from "Low-Mid range Cat A" cars, it is highly not really possible as most people with these budget tighten their wallets more then others.

Example like the Polo, $90K for a 6months old?

Buyers with $90K would rather spent on cars 1 year old costing the same or cheaper like Jetta or even performance cars like RX8 is still within the range.

I thought polo was selling like 65k just a while ago. Now used also 95k!

It was suppose to be a low budget car from Germany......But in Sunny Singapore, conventional norm do not apply I guess.

Not even a made in German German car. It is hammered and fixed up in a sweatshop in South Africa. [laugh]

I rather buy and eat Polo sweets for now.

Edited by Kangadrool

Not even a made in German German car. It is hammered and fixed up in a sweatshop in South Africa. [laugh]

I rather buy and eat Polo sweets for now.

& buy & wear Polo Tee...... [:p]

work out the depn n compare it to similar...frankly one really pays a premium for conti in singapore, even entry level ones, at prices like this, one has thk further on repair n maint in the later part of the car ownership.. ^_^

Some people can manage to sell high, buy high provided that the overall gains/lose is within their budget.

But if that those people is trying to make a quick buck from "Low-Mid range Cat A" cars, it is highly not really possible as most people with these budget tighten their wallets more then others.

Example like the Polo, $90K for a 6months old?

Buyers with $90K would rather spent on cars 1 year old costing the same or cheaper like Jetta or even performance cars like RX8 is still within the range.

i tihnk the jetta s is better than rx8 thou, in terms of the whole engine performance and efficeny

tsi engine is somw how wonderful

Edited by Minikong

Not bad lah, better than Tomyamta.

But, not a worthy buy at >100K.

ha ha ha..... my vios made in thailand...... -_--_--_-

now 100k above for 1.2 / 1.4 Polo indeed bo hua lah....... even made in Germany oso bo hua lo...... -_-

ha ha ha..... my vios made in thailand...... -_--_--_-

now 100k above for 1.2 / 1.4 Polo indeed bo hua lah....... even made in Germany oso bo hua lo...... -_-

Same. Like my Camry..

Since July 2010, it clocked 12,500KM? Wow

I tink the owner got his car liao, everyday luan luan soh........... dats why mileage so high....

[laugh][laugh][laugh]