• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

Torquemonster
  • Premium member
    Torquemonster
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

which system is the best for producing the most horsepower? A carburetor or a fuel injector?

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

which system is the best for producing the most horsepower? A carburetor or a fuel injector?

Now where got cars still using carburetor.?
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you want to know,fuel injection produced a 'bit' more power,i am refering to M.B. W124,when beginning,they got 200[carburettor] & 200E[F.I.]M102 engine,the 200E produced 136 Bhp while the 200 produced 122 Bhp.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Do you mean Direct injection vs fuel injector?

I think Carburetor was phase out even before I was born...

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users