Anyone uses car leather cleaner for sofa leather seats???

Fivegear

Find it hard to find any sofa leather cleaner except for leather cleaners meant for cars. Can they be used for sofa as well?

i used the armourall leather cleaner on my sofa at home. if in doubt, test on a small patch of e sofa before applying to the entire sofa.

Find it hard to find any sofa leather cleaner except for leather cleaners meant for cars. Can they be used for sofa as well?

Didn't try before. But i guess it will work fine since they are both for leather applications. [;)]

You can get a package of 2 from Ikea leather dept. 1 for the remove of stain and dirt or a leather refresher. 2. moisturizer to prolong the elasticity of the leather. damage ard $20.

I dun have the brand with me can find out for you when I going there this weekend.

Heard from the salesperson a couple weeks back when i brought a new leather sofa that the car leather cleaner may be abit harsh on sofa leather as car leather are more tough so as to withstand the harsh condition meant for cars. U can try a little as the others suggest to make sure..

I've brough a set(leather moisturizer + shampoo) for $160 plus... Supposely could be found in Robinson.

i'm quite concerned abt the content of these stuff. my small kids climb onto the sofa and also throw their pillows and softtoys around. i wonder if the leather conditioner is safe enuff or not? same case for my car. i only condition the front seats but not the rear (where the kids hang out).

↡ Advertisement