Noisy exhaust pest

Ahtong

My neighbourhood is suffering from pesky driver(s) with noisy exhausts.

At least once or twice a week, I'll be having a [sleeping] when around or after midnight, some pest will go BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZMMMM down the street outside. Sometimes the pest will do a repeat performance at 5-6am.

If I am willing to do a stake out and photo / film the pest(s) in action, which department should I file a report to?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Pls report to LTA.

If you are willing to testify against the "suspected offenders", they will take the case up. Are you ready to appear in court if require?

If so....I will provide you the details to lodge the complaint.

cheers

Wah, still must go court? But first I must take pictures / video pf the offender right?

Right now I don't know if it is one person or a bunch or different cars. By the time I get to the window, they are gone already.

adrain's case GVGT, also hit the wall :wacko::blink:

your one probably need:

1) GPGT

2) GVGT

3) noise measuring instrument

4) scientist to confirm the instruement all working :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Wah, still must go court? But first I must take pictures / video pf the offender right?

Right now I don't know if it is one person or a bunch or different cars. By the time I get to the window, they are gone already.

I've ear plugs from the recent F1... shall I pass it to you??? -_-

If you're not willing to go thru the hassle of appearing in court, then just accept it as part and parcel of communal living !!

Please lah. Communal living doesn't mean putting up with every piece of inconsiderate behaviour from inconsiderate people.

Week nights also need to rev so loud while driving through a residential area?

Please lah. Communal living doesn't mean putting up with every piece of inconsiderate behaviour from inconsiderate people.

Well, if you ain't willing to appear in court to prosecute them, what's the point of complaining here??

True they are inconsiderate... but do you suppose your post will stop them from revving?? Perhaps they may feel bad after reading your post, you reckon??

:D

maybe cause his also noisy.... lol

but i agree.... nothing much we can do....

HDBs have their modified exhuast... private property has their skylines, ferraris and lambos..... all equally noisy for someone who dun like the sound of exhaust.... but once or twice a week not that bad lar.....

my place got a type R.. super noisy... 2 tone orange colour.... when he go out or come back i also know... but i think sometimes chin chai lar..... not that it will hurt me or my family...

1 cent

I was asking what is the way to report the bugger and was clarifying with another poster if the matter really has to be taken to court. Spare me your sarcasm please.

Well, if you ain't willing to appear in court to prosecute them, what's the point of complaining here??

True they are inconsiderate... but do you suppose your post will stop them from revving?? Perhaps they may feel bad after reading your post, you reckon??

:D

wahahaha... [laugh]

From the sound, it should be a normal car with a zhng'ed exhaust. Then it's like the guy purposely rev very loudly while passing through the area. :angry:

My neighbourhood is suffering from pesky driver(s) with noisy exhausts.

At least once or twice a week, I'll be having a [sleeping] when around or after midnight, some pest will go BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZMMMM down the street outside. Sometimes the pest will do a repeat performance at 5-6am.

If I am willing to do a stake out and photo / film the pest(s) in action, which department should I file a report to?

what car is your neighbour driving. kinda curious to find out

From the sound, it should be a normal car with a zhng'ed exhaust. Then it's like the guy purposely rev very loudly while passing through the area. :angry:

understand... some zhng exhaust is to let people know mah.... lol

but some like my fren.. who previously put a 2.2l engine in his eg6.. he is not purposely rev loud.. it is LOUD..... very very loud.... when he come my place he cannot step accelarator at all he got to play with clutch if not neighbours will all wake up... lol

but i feel give and take.....

if you really cannot tahan... when car drive past.... try to take note make and model and call LTA lor... i think they will send someone to wait for him at car park.....

if you got licence plate.. i think they will just send him a notice to ask him go inspection because someone complained....

↡ Advertisement