Page Guard Alarm Users Please Help

Tourdefrance

I am using a Page Guard car alarm model PG8000s and my remote is not working today. The alarm sounded non stop after I used factory remote to open car door. I cut off the wire connecting to the siren but the blinking of light remains. I lost the instruction manual and I remember there is an instruction on how to deactivate the alarm by pressing the red button on the dash of the car. Could anyone help me on this?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Tazzi80, I had tried on 2 PC but they couldn't download the link provided by you as the anti-virus software blocked it. Could you drop a note here on what does it say about disabling the whole alarm system from the inside of the car? Thanks alot!

Neutral Newbie

Anyone know where to buy the replacement color LCD remote control? Mine is also 8000 series. The remote spoilt some times ago. Now only using the spare one without LCD.

Anyone know where to buy the replacement color LCD remote control? Mine is also 8000 series. The remote spoilt some times ago. Now only using the spare one without LCD.

Last time I got it from the ice shop at serangoon garden circle. They need to order and its not cheap. 100 plus

Last time I got it from the ice shop at serangoon garden circle. They need to order and its not cheap. 100 plus

Bros, I'm also looking for the remote. If anyone selling or know where to get, kindly info me at 93677766. Kam sia many many :-)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hey Boys

does someone have the Manuals from PG 8000S or 8000A on his Computer???

The Site www.caralarm.net is down :angry:

after Batterie was down, my Transmitter will not work... so i have to learn it in... but without the Manuals i have no chance... [bigcry]

hope someone could help me??

Stefan

Edited by Stefan335i

Neutral Newbie

Hey Boys

does someone have the Manuals from PG 8000S or 8000A on his Computer???

The Site www.caralarm.net is down :angry:

after Batterie was down, my Transmitter will not work... so i have to learn it in... but without the Manuals i have no chance... [bigcry]

hope someone could help me??

Stefan

I have the same problem

How did you solved it?