DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

I am interested in the DG no rinse. How do I purchase it?

Also, can I know is it best to use with shampoo or not?

Hi bro Chiongster..u can purchase from my dealers or myslef at Yishun or Sengkang..Not neccessary to be use with shampoo..most use it and premix with water..

Wow. didnt know about this.

This is almost like a damn quick wash after you polish the car tho.

I don't even need to que for washing bay wash now. [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

Yep, bot 2 bottles 2 weeks back... quite a gd product ....

Bro Benny, 2 questions ... the Aquawax, how does it work with DnG? or no need AQ if i use DnG?

Also, my car windscreen kena those "water" leaking from the MSCP ceiling, i think its a mixture of paint, acid and cement stuff..... i sent my car to groom, still left a bif of the streaks on the windscreen. The groomers told me bonded to screen laio and cant remove, so i now dunno how to remove them ... u have any reccomendations? Need those rotary nachines to sandpaper off one is it?

Yep, bot 2 bottles 2 weeks back... quite a gd product ....

Bro Benny, 2 questions ... the Aquawax, how does it work with DnG? or no need AQ if i use DnG?

Also, my car windscreen kena those "water" leaking from the MSCP ceiling, i think its a mixture of paint, acid and cement stuff..... i sent my car to groom, still left a bif of the streaks on the windscreen. The groomers told me bonded to screen laio and cant remove, so i now dunno how to remove them ... u have any reccomendations? Need those rotary nachines to sandpaper off one is it?

Hi Bro..you can use AW or a QD after DNR wash..The DNR produce a slickness feel and gloss after wash but you still can top with a qd or AW..

For the water marks left on the windscreen..has your groomer tried any glass polish on it?

Avoid using any sand paper or machine polish on windscreen incase it may make things worse..

I don't even need to que for washing bay wash now. [drivingcar]

I only go to washing bay when really need a shampoo to wash..nowaday i bring 2 pails of water down will do..

Hi Bro..you can use AW or a QD after DNR wash..The DNR produce a slickness feel and gloss after wash but you still can top with a qd or AW..

For the water marks left on the windscreen..has your groomer tried any glass polish on it?

Avoid using any sand paper or machine polish on windscreen incase it may make things worse..

bro, those are not watermarks. Its those paint+chemical+cement from the MSCP carpark ceiling .... i think heavy rains, so th ceiling leaked onot my car ... the groomer ,managed to remove most of it, but siad the remaining stains cant remove .. arghh ..... my babe is only less than 1 mth old ... :angry:

Got any recoomendations? My BIL said to claim from TC ... but then ... haiz

bro, those are not watermarks. Its those paint+chemical+cement from the MSCP carpark ceiling .... i think heavy rains, so th ceiling leaked onot my car ... the groomer ,managed to remove most of it, but siad the remaining stains cant remove .. arghh ..... my babe is only less than 1 mth old ... :angry:

Got any recoomendations? My BIL said to claim from TC ... but then ... haiz

Those droplets are really toxic..It can be there for a while..maybe your car is still new that your your groomers may not want to take the risk..quite true cos we wont know how bad it is..Maybe after a few session..you groomer maybe able to remove it..

You can try to make a claim..it will work..takes some pics..

↡ Advertisement