DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

No problem bro..The DNR is good for light soiled surface or spot wash..few ways of using the DNR..

The application for DNR is wash and wipe dry..There are detailers who will rinse surface with water and then wash with DNR..after DNR you can wipe dry with drying towel but if you want a safer way..is rinse with water after DNR..

The DNR has lot of lubricant in it..not to worry it will induce swirl if you used the correct washing tools..

noted, thanks for clarifying :D

↡ Advertisement

Benny, I found another use for DNR...heehee..^_^

I premixed it with a bit of water, a bit concentrated like QD to clean my bike.... :D

Work like wonders, make the frame smooth n shinny!! :)

[thumbsup] DNR is really a good product. Just got it today, and i use it at midnite. Easy to use and no more "foam party". [thumbsup]

Hi Joe..great to hear that..nice meeting you too..

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Im new here.... just wana check if any1 could recommend me mobile car grooming?

which wan better?

• Praise 1

[thumbsup] DNR is really a good product. Just got it today, and i use it at midnite. Easy to use and no more "foam party". [thumbsup]

Tried this product last Sun after collecting from Benny on last Sat and glad to say that its a excellent product from my old choice Turtlewax ICE car wash. Can feels smooth like just waxed after washing even my standard practice is to spray quick detailer after each wash. Highly recommend to those who is a car lover like myself.

• Praise 1

Tried this product last Sun after collecting from Benny on last Sat and glad to say that its a excellent product from my old choice Turtlewax ICE car wash. Can feels smooth like just waxed after washing even my standard practice is to spray quick detailer after each wash. Highly recommend to those who is a car lover like myself.

Glad to hear that.. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, I know NOTHING about polishing, waxing or anything! The only thing i do is use use Armour All Wash & Wash Shampoo, mix in pail of water, wash and then wipe. I wanna make my car shine and don't wanna harm or spoil my paintwork. Can someone teach me what to do or give tips? This DNR product seems to be easy and good. Someone help?

• Praise 1

Hey guys, I know NOTHING about polishing, waxing or anything! The only thing i do is use use Armour All Wash & Wash Shampoo, mix in pail of water, wash and then wipe. I wanna make my car shine and don't wanna harm or spoil my paintwork. Can someone teach me what to do or give tips? This DNR product seems to be easy and good. Someone help?

Hi..The DNR is a no rinse wash which contain aquawax in it..It gives you a instant sine and slickness after wash..You can top up aquawax to enhance the gloss..

Neutral Newbie

Hi..The DNR is a no rinse wash which contain aquawax in it..It gives you a instant sine and slickness after wash..You can top up aquawax to enhance the gloss..

Hey bro. I got the DNR part. As for washing, I don't really know much. [bigcry]

Should i just purchase the duragloss products and use it like:

Mix DNR with "Duragloss Car wash concentrated 902" and wash the car,

and then wax it off with "Duragloss Paint sealant #105"

and then apply Enviro shield, then it's done?

I'm looking for an extreme shine! [laugh]

Thanks bro. [scholar]

Bro, guess this is ur first car? Just a thought: do u spend equal amount of time and money on ur own skin or face? I have been "enlightened" by my wife's fren, who said "what belongs to u is the inside of the car, not the outside". Makes sense?

• Praise 1

Hey bro. I got the DNR part. As for washing, I don't really know much. [bigcry]

Should i just purchase the duragloss products and use it like:

Mix DNR with "Duragloss Car wash concentrated 902" and wash the car,

and then wax it off with "Duragloss Paint sealant #105"

and then apply Enviro shield, then it's done?

I'm looking for an extreme shine! [laugh]

Thanks bro. [scholar]

Hi Bro..I suggest you start off something easy..maybe a car shampoo and a AIO like DG101..and after using them and you think u are ready for bigger project..u can try the rest.. [nod]

Bro, guess this is ur first car? Just a thought: do u spend equal amount of time and money on ur own skin or face? I have been "enlightened" by my wife's fren, who said "what belongs to u is the inside of the car, not the outside". Makes sense?

Individual.. [;)]

Yeah first car. before that was a truck hehe.

Thanks maddriver!

just placed my order! hehehe [cool]

Thank you bro..yr order will be despatch out soon..See ya!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi.

Can the no-rinse wash be used if the car has already been treated with some paint-protection products (e.g. diamond-brite etc).

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1