Top gear is back!

Friendstar

tg is all talks & no substance, bmi is the real deal , they throw a race each show & one time was exige vs 911 vs m3 vs sti vs 370z, & lotus come in 1st!

u dun watch TG lo

↡ Advertisement

SPOILER!!!

The latest TG 18x01 is rather disappointing.

The challenge not exciting and funny at all.

Only part I like is when the fat Italian tow truck driver totally ignore hamster and kept talking on the phone.

Probably never heard of Noble before.

Rather amusing (boring) to see the Black Eyed Pea guy keeping mostly a straight face throughout the interview.

Although he's seem like a very intelligent, inspiring guy.

Looking forward to see the China special.

Top Gear was close to "closing down" as well...

That was the old format Top Gear, which you can still see today in the form of Fifth Gear. One of the current Fifth Gear presenters, Tiff Needell was a presenter on the "old" Top Gear.

When Top Gear was re-invented, it became a runaway success. In its purest form, it is entertainment, we laugh at the "three middle aged blokes" having fun and being boys who've been handed keys to the fireworks shed. You know it would go very wrong very spectacularly! And in between all that, they manage to squeeze in some car-related topics, throw in fantastic camera work in great locations that we would otherwise not see.

That was the old format Top Gear, which you can still see today in the form of Fifth Gear. One of the current Fifth Gear presenters, Tiff Needell was a presenter on the "old" Top Gear.

When Top Gear was re-invented, it became a runaway success. In its purest form, it is entertainment, we laugh at the "three middle aged blokes" having fun and being boys who've been handed keys to the fireworks shed. You know it would go very wrong very spectacularly! And in between all that, they manage to squeeze in some car-related topics, throw in fantastic camera work in great locations that we would otherwise not see.

after the last financial crisis, the producer of the current Top Gear series was contemplating ending it, saying "Personally I

Neutral Newbie

SPOILER!!!

Only part I like is when the fat Italian tow truck driver totally ignore hamster and kept talking on the phone.

Rather amusing (boring) to see the Black Eyed Pea guy keeping mostly a straight face throughout the interview.

I love the part when TP flag down TG and say that they need a permit to work on Sunday

Hope this season will be better than the last few seasons. There were only some glimpse of the humor. A lot of the scenes were abit predictable.

This shows that you have watched too much Top Gear like me... I guess it'll be quite hard for them to re-invent themselves every season... Their "creativity" are also subjected to the producers...

Just watch it for the cars and the British humour...

SPOILER!!!

lucky nv hear of Nobel.. every 30miles need to change a new gear box.. [laugh]

Tell me about it. One of my best discoveries. I like their sense of humor. Regardless of how ppl are critical of clarkson, I love how he says something sarcastic with a straight face. Loved the renault twingo review. Is it green......no.....it's red.

It's the predictable stuff which are boring now. I like how they were given small sum of money to buy cheap cars. Always interesting choices of cars rather the current trend of choosing new super cars.

Tell me about it. One of my best discoveries. I like their sense of humor. Regardless of how ppl are critical of clarkson, I love how he says something sarcastic with a straight face. Loved the renault twingo review. Is it green......no.....it's red.

It's the predictable stuff which are boring now. I like how they were given small sum of money to buy cheap cars. Always interesting choices of cars rather the current trend of choosing new super cars.

My favour is captain slow. I love his sense of humour more than JC and Ham. [laugh]

I remember the epsiode where he flirt with some gals...just one simple sentence and a priceless facial expression. epic.

Edited by Kopites

My favour is captain slow. I love his sense of humour more than JC and Ham. [laugh]

I remember the epsiode where he flirt with some gals...just one simple sentence and a priceless facial expression. epic.

Hello [wave] lol