Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

my wish is a 2008 YOM (the old model).

i am looking for a replacement gear shift knob.

with brown wood finishing (shiny surface) or leather one.

where to buy ?

what is the expected price ?

thanks.

Twincharged

my wish is a 2008 YOM (the old model).

i am looking for a replacement gear shift knob.

with brown wood finishing (shiny surface) or leather one.

where to buy ?

what is the expected price ?

thanks.

If you don't need original one, taobao has all sorts of designs and materials. For original one I saw second hand ones sold in Malaysia for around 30sgd for the leather one.

Neutral Newbie

Buy before it goes up further.

Is this a common practice for eol models? Shldn't it be the other way around? Price go down to clear stock? Hmm...odd

I think at most another 4 more months to go before BM stop selling Wish. Factory in Japan is not producing domestic market anymore but is still running in low capacity for BM. Guess factory is in process of retooling for another Toyota make, so production will become lesser and lesser by the day, so stocks will continue to run low. Certain colour like beige has already stopped production.

I think wish will be lelong in the final month around May or June to clear the stocks of unpopular colours (red, orange)

I think at most another 4 more months to go before BM stop selling Wish. Factory in Japan is not producing domestic market anymore but is still running in low capacity for BM. Guess factory is in process of retooling for another Toyota make, so production will become lesser and lesser by the day, so stocks will continue to run low. Certain colour like beige has already stopped production.

I think wish will be lelong in the final month around May or June to clear the stocks of unpopular colours (red, orange)

Not true they will lelong. U underestimate the love our country has with Toyota
↡ Advertisement