How often do you wash your MF cloth?

Coupe07

Neutral Newbie

I tend to wipe my car regularly with spray detailer and spray wax every other days. However i do not wash my cloth every time after using the cloth. Somehow i read in other threads that the wax on the cloth will cake.

Can i check with you guys, how often you wash the MF cloth? Every single time u use it with a speed detailer? or Spray wax??

Paste wax, liquid wax, polish or sealant, i will wash after use. But how about spray wax and detailer?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I always wash after each use if I used for the whole car. But if I only used the cloth for a small area like when cleaning bird droppings or tree sap then I wash only when the cloth is dirty.

I tend to wipe my car regularly with spray detailer and spray wax every other days. However i do not wash my cloth every time after using the cloth. Somehow i read in other threads that the wax on the cloth will cake.

Can i check with you guys, how often you wash the MF cloth? Every single time u use it with a speed detailer? or Spray wax??

Paste wax, liquid wax, polish or sealant, i will wash after use. But how about spray wax and detailer?

Bro Ivan..I used at least twice for spray wax or QD before washing them..

Ivan, normally i only wash when it looks/feel dirty! haha... Long time no see bro... [wave]

Neutral Newbie

Bro Ivan..I used at least twice for spray wax or QD before washing them..

ok! shld be no issue of caking rite, bro???

but after every sealant or paste wax, shld wash after use... tio bo?

Neutral Newbie

Ivan, normally i only wash when it looks/feel dirty! haha... Long time no see bro... [wave]

hi patrick... really long time no see... i see u r driving a porker now!! black somemore, must be very hard to maintain!

Neutral Newbie

I wash it after every use, never know what kind of grime/debris will be in the towels.

dats wat worrying me.....

Neutral Newbie

I always wash after each use if I used for the whole car. But if I only used the cloth for a small area like when cleaning bird droppings or tree sap then I wash only when the cloth is dirty.

this was wat i used to do... but sometimes certain portions of the cloth becomes very stiff..

Twincharged

this was wat i used to do... but sometimes certain portions of the cloth becomes very stiff..

If the cloth become stiff aleady then I just wash it.

hi patrick... really long time no see... i see u r driving a porker now!! black somemore, must be very hard to maintain!

Haha... one of these days muz pay your Garage a visit... Black really damn hard to maintain. That's why always look to Benny for lobang e.g. DNR to make washing and maintenance easier. Want to go for professional grooming (to remove marring and swirls on paintwork) before CNY also cannot... all groomers fully booked! Gotta wait till after CNY... :blink:

↡ Advertisement