Radio reception not good after installed Processor

Yaloryalor

Guys,

I noticed my radio reception very bad after I installed the Pioneer processor for my Pioneer DVD (4150). Is it related?

My installer say the processor will make those noise more audible? True?

↡ Advertisement

Not really... unless your stock is really so terrible that it mask the bad reception..

Do you mean the stock antenna? Before I install my processor, radio receotion still not so bad.

The installer should have tell me the processor will affect the quality of radio. :angry:

Think you have to replace your antenna... can try Bose which I'm using, though not fantastic reception but much better than stock antenna [cool]

How much is the Bose attenna? Honda Accord can install?

Do you mean the stock antenna? Before I install my processor, radio receotion still not so bad.

The installer should have tell me the processor will affect the quality of radio. :angry:

Addtional electronic equipment will introduce additional noise into the system. I suggest you go back to the installer and ask them to redo all the wiring and evaluate best possible locations for securing of the processor.

Guys,

I noticed my radio reception very bad after I installed the Pioneer processor for my Pioneer DVD (4150). Is it related?

The installater forget to plug in the coax antenna cable?

Frankly I don't think it should affect it at all. Agree with one of the bro to check on wiring.

Which processor are u using? Deq 7650?

Guys,

i think your installer smoke you. if things are installed correctly, radio reception will not be affected. note that those big and reputable installers may not do a good job too. i have personal experience with that.

Frankly I don't think it should affect it at all. Agree with one of the bro to check on wiring.

Which processor are u using? Deq 7650?

Yes, using DEQ-P7650.

i think your installer smoke you. if things are installed correctly, radio reception will not be affected. note that those big and reputable installers may not do a good job too. i have personal experience with that.

Yes, my installer is famous in this line and I freq the shop few times.

I will go back again to ask them to check.

No need to paiseh one.. keep going back until you solve the problem.. after all you paid good money to them.

just go back. if they say its normal, then most probably they trying to smoke you again.

if kena smoke again, then at least let us know the name of the shop. they cannot sue you if you are merely relating your experience

↡ Advertisement