How to speak with an accent?

Ahtong

Its like SKII, pi pa pi pa the face......only thing is.. not pitera but protein goodness.

bukkake si simi.

Edited by Achtung
↡ Advertisement

How come some people never live overseas for any extended period of time but they can speak like got potatoes in their mouth?

How and where to learn this amazing skill? I want to speak like Sean Connery [laugh]

put half a fish ball under yr tongue and speak, will sound like sean connery

Not potato but KOK probably.

I ever told an ex GF off. Fake horrid sounding Aussie twang after spending a year there. KNS. I spent 4 yrs in London come back also no accent. I told her.. DONT SPEAK WITH A KOK IN UR MOUTH.

yup many pple like this grew up 20 years in SG go overseas one year than ang mo accent [shakehead]

just like 10-15 years ago who will wanna speak mandarin like mainland chinese?? but now China is slowly flexing it economic power house thus deem cool to be associate with mainland chinese.

it all abt the power of $$$

one good eg. think many might experience before.

if you ever go to Hong Kong in the 90s and cannot speak cantonese, ever f#%k by some Hongkonger what kinda chinese u r cannot speak cantonese??

but now u go Hong Kong, everyone is happy and willing to communicate in mandarin with you. this is my personal experience also the powerful force of $$$

How come some people never live overseas for any extended period of time but they can speak like got potatoes in their mouth?

How and where to learn this amazing skill? I want to speak like Sean Connery [laugh]

Hang around with SPGs and you will be expoot in no time.

Huat I donch understank ish huai they need to kek angmo accent to a local peasant rike moi.

Issit see moi no upz?

Sho I want to speak rike Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan. Sibeh sexy, can be the Singapore 007

Moi name ish Bong, James Bong

i wanna speak like arnold swarzhenigger. :D

Simple, drop the singlish, exclude lahs, lehs, wahs from your sentences, and you are 90% there. Its really the god-damm singllish that sounds so crude & revolting and makes other "accents" sound relatively nicer.

Any way the brits have their own concoction of pig din english too......in every country including England itself, english has been b------dised to suite local fauna.....