Zhng one car to look like another

Ahtong

Maybe this is touchy topic.

Do you feel it is weird to install body kit, grille or spoiler that is meant for another make of car or zhng a car to have features signature to other cars?

Some examples I have seen include~

*Non-Imprezzas with that "fish tail" spoiler

*Sedans with front grille outlined in red like GTI

*Paste a black sticker on the front bumper to look like Audi

I know it is their car and their money but can I say it looks strange and sometimes even poser?

↡ Advertisement

i saw a b&b car (cant remb which brand), put the merc emblem on the bonnet! [laugh]

i saw a car (cant tell which make, prolly b&b too), outside mod everything look like audi R8! But when upclose the size of the car gives it away instantly. But thats the best mod i've seen so far-btr than just pasting emblem [laugh][laugh]

i've seen a Avante with a super big spoiler (more often seen on Subaru cars)....damn eye catching but sad to say, nowhere near beautiful. [:p]

I see one... also very er xin... the new B&W 5 series with a GT wing... Damn eye catching.

I see one... also very er xin... the new B&W 5 series with a GT wing... Damn eye catching.

ok la.. BMW

i saw before a QQ with a huge ass GT wing..

my wife ask me " is that used for hanging clothes" [laugh] [laugh]

i saw a b&b car (cant remb which brand), put the merc emblem on the bonnet! [laugh]

i saw a car (cant tell which make, prolly b&b too), outside mod everything look like audi R8! But when upclose the size of the car gives it away instantly. But thats the best mod i've seen so far-btr than just pasting emblem [laugh][laugh]

i saw before too! malay car rite? cuz i see the arabic word decal [laugh] [laugh] think it's a swift

Issit a green nissan sunny with merc emblem?

wah u and lil prince see 2 diff car with mercy emblem! the cars i saw with the mods are quite some time ago so cant rembr wat car exactly. honestly best to date is the mod up audi r8! haha, really detailed mod

The one I saw was a private learner car at CDC. Think it belongs to a Malay instructor. The car got alot of other chrome emblems on it.

The one I saw was a private learner car at CDC. Think it belongs to a Malay instructor. The car got alot of other chrome emblems on it.

yeah... that race like to bling up their ride at the expense of being a laughing stock [laugh]

yeah... that race like to bling up their ride at the expense of being a laughing stock [laugh]

haha. The green is super striking, like metallic paintwork liddat. [laugh]