Reviews on Skoda cars

CH_CO

Anyone driving skoda yeti or superb? Need a review on the two models as i am considering passing my fit to my sis and changing.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone driving skoda yeti or superb? Need a review on the two models as i am considering passing my fit to my sis and changing.

Skoda Yeti is a SUV, which is very different from an executive sedan like the Superb in term of driving experience and usage. Need not to say, the price is far apart too [cool].

Yeti is using 1.2TSI but suprisingly responsive given its weight and the tall build. Moving off from stationery may be of slight slugguishness as compared with a Fabia. I like the roof though [laugh].

Regards,

superb not bad, good choice but until now no after market, which mean no one buy is it??

got try the car last 2 year like that, spacious, nice interior and features definitely better than 3 series

superb not bad, good choice but until now no after market, which mean no one buy is it??

got try the car last 2 year like that, spacious, nice interior and features definitely better than 3 series

It has almost all that a potential driver may need, is there still a need for after market accessories ^_^ ?

The price is around S$160K now. So thats a lot of saving if compared with a 3 series.

Regards,

It has almost all that a potential driver may need, is there still a need for after market accessories ^_^ ?

The price is around S$160K now. So thats a lot of saving if compared with a 3 series.

Regards,

yah the features awesome better than 5 series/E class

last time i was offered 110+k by the SE

quite interested with the car but ended with camry lol

Depends on what you are looking for....as Kelpie has mentioned, they are two vastly different cars so cannot really compare...

If really want an opinion then I'd say this.....I'm driving the Superb now and I'm very happy with it.....but I will choose the Yeti over the Superb if I am 10 yrs younger [laugh]

yah the features awesome better than 5 series/E class

last time i was offered 110+k by the SE

quite interested with the car but ended with camry lol

Bro ThaiyotaKamli , you ended up with a fantastic car.. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

OT abit....MCF should ban avatars like yours....causing ppl like me nose bleeds and a massive loss of blood :D :D :D

hehe.. Sorry la boss.. I need to make myself happy ma.. By looking at my avatar everytime.. [:p] [:p] [:p]

lol

really ah see ur avatar hor wah piang leh my eyes auto look at that pic u know.... [laugh]

I will always stare at the watermelon.. Damn.. sexy.. haha :wub:

Hope my GF does not have any account here.. [knife]

Top Gear's JC did a review of the Yeti last week...

you might want to check that out

Depends on what you are looking for....as Kelpie has mentioned, they are two vastly different cars so cannot really compare...

If really want an opinion then I'd say this.....I'm driving the Superb now and I'm very happy with it.....but I will choose the Yeti over the Superb if I am 10 yrs younger [laugh]

You made a wonderful choice [thumbsup]. Too bad, this car is not within my budget [:p].

Yeti 1.2TSI performance actually "surprised" me given the small engine that is mated with a DSG gearbox.

Regards,

Yeti's got a panel van look. Not very attractive. Superb's backside is ugly & cheap, didn't do justice to the car's front & performance. I feel the best lookers are the Octavia & the Superb Estate.

Yeti's got a panel van look. Not very attractive. Superb's backside is ugly & cheap, didn't do justice to the car's front & performance. I feel the best lookers are the Octavia & the Superb Estate.

Aiya, why you compare a SUV with a sedan [laugh]? They are supposedly meant for different purpose and usage. I find Yeti quite ok if compare with other mini SUVs. The main attraction is still the roof [thumbsup].

Regards,

Been driving the Superb 1.8T for more than 5 years, and still very happy with it. No major problems so far and only regular maintenance. Replacement parts are not difficult to get as they use Audi and VW parts. Safety wise, the car is quite sturdy, kenah hit from behind by other car before, only slight dent to my rear (replaced bumper) but the other car (a Jap car) was very jialat, the front caved in. Friends always comment that the doors are very heavy [laugh]

Downside of course is the brand and low resale value. But looking at the high COE now I don't think I will be changing car soon, and the car can likely last me till end of 10 years, so the low resale value is not an issue to me, at least for now.

Not intending to sell though but i think coe might come down towards mid year and 3rd quater.

As for yeti , it appealed to me coz i have not driven SUVs and wanted to give it a try.

Superb would be another sedan , more of a second choice since already owned an accord .

Neutral Newbie

Not intending to sell though but i think coe might come down towards mid year and 3rd quater.

As for yeti , it appealed to me coz i have not driven SUVs and wanted to give it a try.

Superb would be another sedan , more of a second choice since already owned an accord .

Maybe you can consider Fuga Kuga if you don't mind the slightly small driver's seat and the soon to be launched Ecoboost Mondeo.

Like Skoda,Ford suffers from low resale value but their models are arguably more stylish and have sportier drive.

↡ Advertisement