Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

LOL! Avoid this thread until you finish watching the show. They want commit suicide cause they think no hope liao mah, and its tiring fighting on.

I think the story is base on an American comic, so the entire story line should be finished already. If you want to spoil yourself that is.

Ended? U sure? How about the brother who chopped off his own hand? The fate of the black guy and the son?

But if u say ending soon I agree....

Supercharged
If you dead also, you would want your wife/gf to be happy and move on with life right? just saying only

wah... ^^%##%#%^^#%#%^&&%#%^# just saying only too :D

ok lah bro, no end. peace, i already had round one in this morning with one of my colleagues.

Edited by Kurty

Ended? U sure? How about the brother who chopped off his own hand? The fate of the black guy and the son?

But if u say ending soon I agree....

I meant, the story had been fully written and ended in the comic, but the show itself is following the story. So if you wanna spoil yourself, can go look for the comic.

I think the show should lead to a point where the source of the virus is found and maybe, a boss fight with boss zombie ^_^

I think funshion have. First season is Blood and sand. The 2nd one is God of the arena I think, not sure if that is consider the 2nd season or not.

So confirm Funshion season 2 out liao huh? Oh, i love season 1 last esp.. damn power..

finished watching liao, only got until season 1, donno when season 2 showing. anyway, it is in the genre of resident evil or something like that. the zombies are very real though. mrs was telling me, if the world really becomes like that , she will carry baby and run to the end of the world. lol.

btw, human target is a tv show i highly recommend, cannot stop even now at season 2. the show is witty and the caste has charismatic characters, and story is not too bad. can watch.

So confirm Funshion season 2 out liao huh? Oh, i love season 1 last esp.. damn power..

I not sure whether that is consider season 2 or not. Cause iirc season 2 is a longer and the main character cast has change, the God of arena is just a 6episode prequel of season 1. I dont use funshion, so I not sure, but my fren watched it on funshion, so I presume they have.