Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

Funsion episode-3 is out ... very nice and excitinggg

This episode is slow leh.... Only has some action towards the end.... Zzzzz.... Maybe it's just my attention is on Homeland at the moment.... ^^;

Season 5 Ep 1 released 1 or 2 days ago.... Guarantee will not disappoint viewers!

Extra nice part is the explanation of why the inhabitants in Terminus become what they are now.

Season 5 Ep 1 released 1 or 2 days ago.... Guarantee will not disappoint viewers!

Extra nice part is the explanation of why the inhabitants in Terminus become what they are now.

yea! watched it last nite... one whole season searching for terminus....and.......

over in 1 episode

[:p]

Supercharged

oh, finally it's out?

been waiting and waiting, my wife and i are great fans of Walking dead

oh, finally it's out?

Yup, its on regular Fox. Monday 9pm I think.

Turbocharged

if im not mistaken, its the same explaination from the comics (if so, then i already know) .. planning to watch the episode this week when i can find some time.

if only i got paid at work to watch shows~! lol

Wow, never knew there is a spoiler feature in MCF forum... Hahaha....

So many good series out now...

1) Homeland

2) Big bang Theory

3) The Blacklist

Walking Dead is too realistic to be out on mainstream TV. Love the series though personally.

Following Z-Nation now too.... It's more comical than WD.

oh, finally it's out?

Second half of Season 4 is a big disappointment. S5 looks promising. Not for the faint hearted!

Bro, you got 48 hours in a day arh? Gimme some hours leh. [laugh]:D

While commuting watch laa... Last sunday was a bit free, so watched all 4 epi at a go....

3) The Blacklist

Blacklist seem to lose a little of it's lustre now. Same old cocky guy and confident guy, which in S1 looks refreshing but now a bit tired of his pattern...

3) The Blacklist

used to like that.. first few episodes of season 1... started to get boring... then focus on the 'fake'

husband... not bad...

season 2 starting flat again... this is one show i honestly think its trying too hard to be smart...

[lipsrsealed]

Following Z-Nation now too.... It's more comical than WD.

Second half of Season 4 is a big disappointment. S5 looks promising. Not for the faint hearted!

Z-Nation? Never heard of it bro. Showing on Channel 5 too? The last episode of Walking Dead was dead boring...

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement