Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

Z-Nation? Never heard of it bro. Showing on Channel 5 too? The last episode of Walking Dead was dead boring...

Nope, got it from "alternative" source [sly] . It's a new series. Unlike WD, the zombies in ZN runs and turns almost as soon as they are dead. The plot is kinda sucky but it is still quite entertaining to watch...

↡ Advertisement

Nope, got it from "alternative" source [sly] . It's a new series. Unlike WD, the zombies in ZN runs and turns almost as soon as they are dead. The plot is kinda sucky but it is still quite entertaining to watch...

Which other source bro? Share!!! HahaX.

Scorpion is a good watch too..

Currently following:

The Good wife
Bones

Scandal
Arrow

and ....... alot more.. lazy to type all out

"How to get away with murder" seems like a good watch too..

Anyone else caught up with the first 3 episodes of Season 6?

Will try to avoid spoilers, so will use "invisible" font. Don't highlight unless you've watched them! And I'm not sure how my post will render on quoting, so please do others the courtesy of deleting my spoilers if you quote me, thanks.

SPOILERS BEGIN

I was shocked by the attack of the Wolves in episode 2 (which was already very good) but what happened in episode 3 was a total shocker. Do you think Glenn's really dead? There are many on the net who don't think so - they think that was Nicholas' guts being torn out of his body after he fell on top of Glenn. But as much as I like Glenn, I seriously hope they don't cop out - the show will lose cred if they go that way. Anyway, if Glenn's dead, I'm gutted - just like he literally was, heh.

SPOILERS END

Edited by Turboflat4

really hoping you are right [sweatdrop]

If he survived, I think "henger" than striking Toto...but I don't see how he can get out of the "mess".

Eh, I read an article on WSJ that he is indeed gone la ... sad la ... but it also said, it won't be the last we see of him so I wonder ...

Looking fwd to Ep 4 as well & wearing my zombie killer shirt this wk end 2!

Me a great fan for "The Walking Dead" too... largely via on demand on Fox Play channel.

Indeed it caught me by surprise on what happened in the latest Ep3  [bigcry] didn't see that coming... imagine to survive all the dangers that comes his way in all the past seasons & to XXX in such a way [:(]  perhaps.. this is also a true reflection of life if we must put it crudely. 

↡ Advertisement