• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
244 replies to this topic | 250 praises

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yep, really hard to watch him being beaten up ððð

The crazy guy is really hardcore ððð

Negan and The Saviors. Should be interesting when they meet the king.
Sunny and FourZero praised this

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:50 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice show - wait for next Monday Episode 2.

Just now Rick shld take the Axe and whack the f**ker's head - use him as a shield then ask his workers to free the rest of Rick's gang... hahahaha

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

Naimed
  • Premium member
    Naimed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Quite a difficult episode to watch, especially with the demise of a popular character from S01 and also a very likeable character from S04.

Very interested to know how brutal Negan's death will be like... the day it happens.

haronkr praised this

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Quite a difficult episode to watch, especially with the demise of a popular character from S01 and also a very likeable character from S04.

Very interested to know how brutal Negan's death will be like... the day it happens.

I hope this doesn't work out as a spoiler but in the comic, Neagan has not die despite losing.

The producers did mention that the ending of the drama is going to be different from the comic though.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he is the ultimate bully! If this kind of character really exist in the real world i hope he dies a slow and painful death! A quick death is to way to kind but in real life its always the opposite.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

the human are scarier than the zombies, why can't we have the zombies from korea to chase the sh!t out of these people   [laugh]  [laugh]

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:20 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the human are scarier than the zombies, why can't we have the zombies from korea to chase the sh!t out of these people   [laugh]  [laugh]

because it a long draggy drama show rather than a fast paced movie...........lol

haronkr praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:31 AM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

because it a long draggy drama show rather than a fast paced movie...........lol

And a cliffhanger ending so you have to watch the next episode.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the human are scarier than the zombies, why can't we have the zombies from korea to chase the sh!t out of these people [laugh] [laugh]

human.....the only creature that was given conciousness and freewill......and currently the freewill is over extended!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

And a cliffhanger ending so you have to watch the next episode.

i stop watching at season 5....... have enough of every 6-7 episodes need to wait so long..... it is not the only show around

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:52 PM

Zoomzoom5535
  • Zoomzoom5535
    5th Gear
    Author Image

S7E1 is an such painful episode.

Surely, I going to miss both of them !

Attached Thumbnails

• d51dda84141682781496306532_700wa_0.gif

haronkr praised this

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:57 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i stop watching at season 5....... have enough of every 6-7 episodes need to wait so long..... it is not the only show around

Waiting for winter to come 😥

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:10 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ditched this show few season ago..too draggy for my personal liking.

game of thrones!!!

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:41 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ditched this show few season ago..too draggy for my personal liking.

game of thrones!!!

a bit draggy but the show is life-like! Theres oni a handful from the season's 1st episode. Ricks killed his goodfriends, lost his wife then his girlfriend. His son lost an eye! No character is safe from certain death......thats why i got glued to the show! I missed the 1st 2 episode of the 1st season and found the 3rd episode very interesting and watched the reruns to understand the plot. Now its the oni series i watch.....i gave up on ncis (it was my fav back when it was aired in rtm2). Now i mostly watch documentaries.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

Naimed
  • Premium member
    Naimed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

IMG-20161028-WA0039.jpg

Family dinner...

dcb praised this

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:01 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Season 7 is just too depressing for me. Love and hate Negan.  [smallcry]

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I liked the previous episode where Tara Chambler keeps running.....Not too saggy... I mean draggy 🙊

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5804.JPG

dcb praised this

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I prefer the other girl.. with a cap one... thick lips. Slim with ample head lamps hehe

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

She is kinda fat.

I liked the previous episode where Tara Chambler keeps running.....Not too saggy... I mean draggy 🙊

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The Walking Dead new season Starts! Now Ch 558 showing. But seems like showing past episodes. Rick Vs Governor !

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, here, follows, Walking and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users